Standalone RFID Hotel Lock
Please contact us if you are a hotel or motel for special hospitality pricing!
Lock up your lodging in style. The Acculock ALS1 RFID hotel lock is suited for operations of any size. Equipped for standalone operation featuring audit trail and a stainless steel body and lever. Guests of all ages can easily operate with just a tap from their card.
- Standalone electronic lock with RFID technology
- High security stainless steel mortise lockcase
- CE and UL approved
- Stainless Steel handle with high strength central spindle
- Satin Chrome finish and gray faceplate standard, additional options also available via special order*
- 3-point stainless steel latch construction with anti-friction mechanism
- Mortise equipped 20mm throw high strength deadbolt
- Panic release function – deadbolt and latch are automatically retracted by inside handle for easy regress in emergency situation
- ADA compliant (guest with physical disabilities)
- Future proof re-programmable FLASH RAM lock memory
- Powered by 4AA batteries that provide up to 1 year normal life time
- 400 event audit trail
- Compatible with BIS HOTEL software platform
- High security mechanical override cylinder comes standard
- Use of mechanical override is recorded in audit trail memory
- Hotel usage and residential apartment usage option available
- Requires ALS1 Handheld Programmer for lock programming (sold separately)
- Requires ALS1 Encoder Base for enrolling credentials for lock (sold separately)
*Non-standard lock options may result in longer lead times
For more information, additional options or help ordering, please contact our hospitality specialists at 877-439-5377 ext. 611
The Acculock ALS1 RFID hotel lock is suited for operations of any size or budget. Equipped with a sturdy stainless steel body and lever, standalone operation and audit trail features. FLASH RAM lock memory lets you future proof and reprogram each lock without losing valuable audit data. Guests of any age can easily operate the lock with a simple tap of their card near the RFID reader, no more swiping or sliding for access. In case of emergencies, the built-in panic release function retracts both the deadbolt and latch from the inside when lever is pulled for quick and easy egress. The key override ensures that guests, staff and first responders will be able to enter in times of need. Each override event is recorded in audit trail memory. Programming and monitoring each lock is simple using the required ALS1 Handheld Programmer (sold separately). You can check the audit trail, battery status, and more to efficiently manage your Acculock system. Credentials are enrolled to the locks by use of the required ALS1 Encoder Base (sold separately). ASL1 RFID locks are compatible with BIS HOTEL software platform and are designed to integrate with various access control systems.
For more information or help ordering, please contact our hospitality specialists at 877-439-5377 ext. 611
11.101 (H) x 3.071 (W) x 1.220 (D) in.
9.449 (H) x 3.071 (W) x .669 (D) in.
2 3/4 in.
Left Hand, Right Hand
Yes (with ADA Lever)
|Event Audit Trail|
13.56 MHz Smart Technology
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q This would be for a church gymnasium, recently renovated. We want to have it available for certai... answer nowAsked by July 10, 2020 3:25 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, you are able to assign separate access times for each enrolled credential!
- Q Will this keep my sister from stealing my bronzer and clothes? answer nowAsked by June 4, 2020 10:53 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model is mainly used for hotel doors as these are typically programmed through the BIS HOTEL software platform. However, this could certainly be used to keep unwanted individuals from entering sensitive areas.
- Q How many users can be programmed into the locks? Our ID badges us RF technology could they be use... answer nowAsked by May 8, 2020 9:04 AMonAnswered by the admin
There is no limit to the number of cards that can be used with this system. The lock can be programmed as a stand-alone unit with a handheld device or over your network.