Adams Rite 4510
$69.23 – $72.14
IMPORTANT Handing Selection Note: When choosing your handing above, if you have a door that swings out, your handing will be reversed, so if Right-hand then order Left-hand, and vice versa
- Includes bolt-holdback feature: a reverse turn of the key (while using finger to press in the latchbolt) allows the door to be free-swinging. This enables two-way traffic at hospitals, banks, stores, and other buildings that are required to have an unimpeded free entrance at certain times and exit-only at other times.
- Backset Size: Choose from 31/32″, 7/8″, and 1 1/8″ – How do I measure?
Case Size: 1 (W) x 5 13/16 (H) in. (Depth determined by backset size), Face Plate Size: 1.00 (W) x 6.88 (H) in.
1 1/2 in., 1 1/8 in., 31/32 in., 7/8 in.
Left Hand, Right Hand, Left Reverse, Right Reverse
Clear Anodized Aluminum, Dark Bronze
5 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What keyless lock works with the Adams Rite 4510? I have this on an exterior metal gate and I pre... answer nowAsked by January 7, 2022 12:37 AMonA
Feel free to follow this link for the most common locks that can operate the Adams Rite 4510. For additional recommendations for your setup, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q Can this be used with Lockey 2985 Narrow Stile Digital Lever Lock - Marine Grade for the inside i... answer nowAsked by July 27, 2018 6:26 PMonA
No, however, the 2985 lockset comes with its own specific deadlatch that will fit in the Adams Rite cutout. We recommend speaking with our sales staff to make sure that you purchase the correct lock and accessory items to ensure that you have a fully working keyless entry for your door. You can reach them at 937-247-9327 opt. 1.
- Q Are these handles/readers available with remote access systems? Can I link these handles with a s... answer nowAsked by May 5, 2018 9:39 PMonA This 4510 deadlatch can be used with an electric strike that can be tied to an access control panel. The deadlatch itself is standalone mechanical hardware with no hardwiring attached.
- Q Can I get this with the extended strike to cover the hole from a deadbolt. I believe it's the 490... answer nowAsked by February 1, 2018 9:28 AMonA I believe you can, we will have our product manager reach out to concerning this to ensure you have the right part number for this specification.
These are not recommended for wood doors as they are primarily used with Narrow Stile aluminum with glass doors. Wood doors are not a typical application as they generally do not have smaller stiles. However, if your door does have a 2" wide stile with glass it can be used in such a situation.