- 3” long aluminum with end-return design offers comfortable grip to lock or unlock
- Compatibility: Adams Rite MS pivoted bolt deadlocks including “Schoolhouse” versions such as MS1850S, MS1950, MS1837, etc., and derivative units such as 1870, 1870HM, or 1877 flushbolts (bolt into threshold)
- NOT compatible with MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch or with 7/8” backset locks.
- Unlocks an Adams Rite deadlock with approximately three pounds of downward force
- Re-locks with an upward motion
- Indicator: Words “LOCKED” in red letters or “OPEN” in black letters appear on white background when lock is thrown or retracted; indicator is driven by lock bolt itself
The 4550 Deadbolt lever will easily interface with your MS1850 deadbolt, or existing Adams Rite MS deadbolt. The words "LOCKED" appear in Red color, and the word "OPEN" appears in BLACK against the white indicator background, depending on if you have your deadbolt retracted or thrown.
Clear Anodized Aluminum, Dark Bronze
Left Hand, Right Hand
Housing: 1 3/8 (W) x 7 1/2 (L) x 1 (D) in., Lever: 3 in. Long
5 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q do you just remove the thumbturn and screw apply the 4550? answer nowAsked by October 25, 2017 6:38 PMonA On the backside of the door where the thumb turn is you would simply remove this piece and install the 4550 in its place. It is important to ensure that the 4550 is installed properly into the swing bolt in order for the handle to function as desired.