Adams Rite 4900
Heavy Duty Deadlatch
For narrow stile architectural openings.
- Uses any standard 1-5/32″ mortise cylinder with MS cam
- Includes bolt-holdback feature: a reverse turn of the key (while using finger to press in the latchbolt) allows the door to be free-swinging. This enables two-way traffic at hospitals, banks, stores, and other buildings that are required to have an unimpeded free entrance at certain times and exit-only at other times.
- Backset Size: Choose from 1 1/8″ and 1 1/2″ – How do I measure?
- Handing: Choose right or left. If you get it wrong its no problem, you can reverse handing in the field with a screwdriver. It’s easy.
Case Size: 7/8 (W) x 5 13/16 (H) in., Face Plate Size: 1.00 (W) x 6.88 (H) in.
1 1/2 in., 1 1/8 in., 31/32 in.
Black Anodized, Clear Anodized, Dark Bronze Anodized
Left Hand, Right Hand
5 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Am ordering the 4900 deadlatch. My door is Left Hand Reverse, which is not an option for handing.... answer nowAsked by September 20, 2021 2:25 PMonA
This model does include a strike plate and you will want to order the RH version for a LHR door.