Aeotec SmartThings Hub
Every smart home needs a brain. The Aeotec SmartThings Hub provides a central nervous system to wirelessly connect to and control a wide range of smart devices in your home. Get peace of mind with activity alerts, manage device actions, voice assistant capability and much more!
- Connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together
- Monitor and control connected devices in your home using a single SmartThings app for iPhone or Android
- Receive alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home
- Automate connected devices in your home and set them to turn on or off when doors are opened, as people come and go, and much more
- Manage connected devices in your home with SmartThings Routines for Good Morning, Goodbye, Good Night, and more
- Control connected devices in your home with voice commands using SmartThings and Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- Requires the free SmartThings app for Android (6.0 or later) or iPhone (iOS 11.0 or later)
The Aeotec SmartThings Hub provides a central nervous system to wirelessly connect to and control a wide range of smart devices in your home. Get peace of mind with activity alerts, manage device actions, voice assistant capability and much more! This device requires the free and easy to use SmartThings mobile app for Android or iPhone iOS. Using the app you can manage all of your connected devices in your home with just a few taps on your smartphone. Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant for complete hands-free control of your smart home! You can set up routines such as Good Morning, Goodbye, Good Night and more for further convenience. Routines are programmable scenarios where certain actions are executed after opening a door or speaking a phrase to your voice assistant. For example, you could set up SmartThings to recognize when you say “Good Night” to Alexa, it sends an action to the hub and turns off all of the connected smart lights in your living room and kitchen. Aeotec SmartThings hub ensures that your home will have a brain that will truly make it smart!
1.2 (H) x 5.0 (W) x 5.0 (D) in.
WiFi, Z-Wave Plus, Zigbee
50 to 130 ft
Android 6.0 or higher, iOS 11 or later
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
32° to 104°F
IC, CE, FCC
1 Year Parts & Labor
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
This item is currently on backorder with a longer lead time due to COVID issues with the supplier. We would recommend speaking with our sales representatives for an accurate leadtime.