Touchscreen Video Intercom Box Set
Surface mount vandal door station.
Usually ships within 5-7 business days
- 7” touchscreen panel – NEW TO AIPHONE!
- Hands-free (VOX) or handset communication
- Camera position and zoom can be set for call-in
- Includes two N/O door release contacts (add RY-3DL for 3’4 doors)
- High resolution color TFT LCD screen
- Camera can be adjusted to compensate for bright illumination
- Picture memory records up to 20 calls to internal memory and max. 1,000 calls to removable SD / SDHC card (not included)
- Entry can be monitored without alerting visitors they are being viewed, even at night
- 1 output to control a secondary device like a light, gate, or additional door
- Video out to DVR via supplied connector
- Digital PanTilt and Zoom camera eliminates blind spots with 170° wide angle lens (audio / video door stations)
- Zinc die cast surface mount video door station
- Card and keypad access door stations available
- Homerun or daisy chain wiring options (see installation manual for details)
- 4 door stations and up to 8 inside locations!
- Power Source: 24V DC – use PS-2420UL (supplied)
- Calling: Chime, image, and audio approx. 45 sec.
- Communication — AUTOMATIC (hands-free): to activate, touch TALK button MANUAL (push-to-talk / release-to-listen): to activate, push TALK button for at least 1 sec. or until talk LED turns on and a beep sounds
- Video Monitor: 7” direct-view TFT color LCD touchscreen
- Door Station: 3-7/8″ (W) x 6-13/16″ (H) x 1-1/8″ (D)
- Scanning Line: 525 lines
- Min. Illumination: 5 Lux at 1′ distance
- Night Viewing: 5 Lux at 1′ with LED projected
- Picture Memory: Internal / Built-In: record max. 20 calls (6 images per call) with up to 5 calls protected from overwriting
- SD / SDHC card: record max. 1,000 calls (40 images per call) with up to 100 calls protected from overwriting
- Door Release
- Contact rating: 24V AC/DC, 500mA – use RY-24L for larger contact rating and use RY-3DL for 3’4 doors
- Wiring — Door to master: 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded. Master to sub master: CAT-5e/6
- Distance — Door to master: distances vary based on wiring method
- Wire Type — Door to master: 18 AWG. Between master and sub masters: CAT-5e/6
Maintain Security, Safely Identify Visitors Instead of leaving doors unlocked, the Aiphone Touchscreen Intercom helps you protect doors by transmitting video to multiple monitoring screens of who your visitor is. This lets you determine fast if you can clear them, or if you have a problem on your hands. When it's someone you know, you can conveniently buzz them in, and when you suspect trouble, you can choose whether to engage them, alert someone, or notify the authorities. Start with this JMS-4AEDV box set, and then expand your system up to 4 doors, connected up to 8 inside stations. System is loaded with additional capabilities, making it the perfect video intercom solution for schools, residences, commercial offices, delivery entrances, hotels, hospitals, and more. With the master station, you can see more of the surrounding area near the door by connecting a CCTV security camera (requires adaptor), monitor audio and video at your door stations, and monitor audio at all inside stations. You can even connect up to 3 alarm inputs, such as an emergency button mounted to a wall, window/door contacts, or water sensor, which when triggered will set off an alarm at all inside master stations simultaneously. Equipped with a hands-free 7" touchscreen, hand-set, and easy to operate display, you'll find this intercom one of the best for communicating with your guests, and safely unlocking doors. Box set includes your inside video master, PTZ camera door station, and a power supply. Setting it up is as simple as following the provided instructions, and running wire between the power adapter, and your stations. Intercoms are endorsed by much of the security infrastructure industry as a preventive measure for safeguarding people, and assets. School kids, our families, and our employees rely on us to keep them out of harms way. The first plot that is foiled before someone got hurt will more than recover your cost for putting this in.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.