- The PG21 is a standalone alarm. It can be integrated with Fire/Burglary alarm systems using a Form-C relay.
- Battery operated (battery included) surface mounted door alarms. INDOOR MOUNT ONLY. Alarm is magnetically activated – (magnetic plate connects to door frame)
- DIY installation with convenient plug-in “No cut” jumpers. Do-it-yourself install is easy when you plan to use the basic functions and aren’t doing any hardwiring. When you are going to integrate with alarm systems or hardwire then install help is highly recommended
- Two selectable arming modes – 1. Always armed mode – when key is turned counter clockwise to the disarmposition, the key cannot be removed. To remove key, turn back to arm mode, thus keeping unit armed always. 2. Standard arming mode – when key is inserted turning counter clockwise will disarm and key can be removed. Turning key clockwise will arm and key can be removed.
- Max-Flex Terminals, allowing for any or all of the following: Continuous power with the addition of an external power supply; Multiple door monitoring permitted with built-in external reed switches
- Status Indicator – The LED will indicate RED when armed
- Entry delay time options – include 15 seconds, 1 minute 15 seconds & 3 minutes 15 seconds
- Sleek model design key-activated door alarm for use on standard size and narrow stile doors
- Unauthorized use of door causes alarm to sound and activates LED indicator. Options include continuous alarm, minute shutdown with auto reset and exit/entry delay
- Tamper switch supervised
- Optional Strobe unit – PG21MSS/PG21MBS units include a highly visible amber strobe will flash when unit goes into alarm
- Available in metallic silver or duronodic finish
- Power: Uses 9v battery (supplied). AC power supply can also be used as a battery back up
- Alarm: Dual piezo siren measured at 95db
- Cylinder: Accepts most 1¼” mortise cylinder used for interior activation (not supplied) and standard size rim cylinder used for exterior activation (not supplied)
- Installation: Surface mounted for single or double doors
- Cover: Die cast metal
The PG21 Series is an advanced narrow stile microprocessor-controlled door alarm for surface mounting on a door or door frame. Typical applications include emergency fire escape doors, nursing home stairwell doors, and rear restaurant and theater doors.
11 (L) x 2½ (W) x 2 3/8 (D) in.
Metallic Silver, Metallic Bronze
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.