Customer Questions & Answers
- Q We recently moved our office further from the door and the remote no longer works. Is there a boo... answer nowAsked by March 12, 2020 10:58 AMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, the remote release kit does not offer extenders for the remote fob. The range from the receiver to the remote is roughly 100 feet.
- Q Will this work with the ETDLS1G/26DV99? Is there an online install/instruction manual? answer nowAsked by October 28, 2019 12:04 PMonAnswered by the admin
For the ETDL model, you will need the RR-Mortise release kit as this specific version does not have the necessary connectors to pair with the ETDL.
- Q Is there a tone or "buzz" when the door is unlocked? answer nowAsked by September 26, 2019 3:32 PMonAnswered by the admin
By default, there is not. The lock will simply 'click' when moving between a locked and unlocked state.
- Q Can each fob be programmed to open only one door? I need to have two lock kits right next to each... answer nowAsked by September 8, 2019 1:29 PMonAnswered by the admin
Each single-button remote can only be paired with one specific locking device at a time. The 4-button fob can be paired with up to 4 devices at any time.
- Q Can I use the button at a desk location and also program multiple key fobs with a DL2700? answer nowAsked by August 3, 2019 8:55 AMonAnswered by the admin Yes! Each RR-Receiver can be paired with up to 50 separate remotes per lock.
- Q Will this button work with a Trilogy Networx PDL6100 series lock? answer nowAsked by September 26, 2018 10:42 AMon
- Q Will this work with Trilogy T2 DL2700, DL2700WP Digital Commercial Keypad Lock? answer nowAsked by May 29, 2018 4:08 PMonA Unfortunately, no it will not work with that style lock. You will need to upgrade the lock to the DL2800 series in order for the lock to have the kit paired to it.A According to Trilogy and Alarm Lock - the Remote Release works with ALL Trilogy Cylindrical locksets dating back to something like 1994. There are also multiple other sources including online how-to videos that show the Remote Release being installed and used with the DL2700 series.