Alarm Lock RR-TRILOGYKIT
Remote Release Kit
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q We recently moved our office further from the door and the remote no longer works. Is there a boo... answer nowAsked by March 12, 2020 10:58 AMonA
Unfortunately, the remote release kit does not offer extenders for the remote fob. The range from the receiver to the remote is roughly 100 feet.
- Q Will this work with the ETDLS1G/26DV99? Is there an online install/instruction manual? answer nowAsked by October 28, 2019 12:04 PMonA
For the ETDL model, you will need the RR-Mortise release kit as this specific version does not have the necessary connectors to pair with the ETDL.
- Q Is there a tone or "buzz" when the door is unlocked? answer nowAsked by September 26, 2019 3:32 PMonA
By default, there is not. The lock will simply 'click' when moving between a locked and unlocked state.
- Q Can each fob be programmed to open only one door? I need to have two lock kits right next to each... answer nowAsked by September 8, 2019 1:29 PMonA
Each single-button remote can only be paired with one specific locking device at a time. The 4-button fob can be paired with up to 4 devices at any time.
- Q Can I use the button at a desk location and also program multiple key fobs with a DL2700? answer nowAsked by August 3, 2019 8:55 AMonA Yes! Each RR-Receiver can be paired with up to 50 separate remotes per lock.