Alarm Lock RR-TRILOGYKIT
Remote Release Kit
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- 100FT range line-of-site (obstacles will reduce range)
- Includes 1-Button remote release fob for desk mount applications
- Upgrade to 4 Button remote release key fob for control of up to 4 doors from a single transmitter (sold separate)
- Not compatible with Trilogy double-sided cylindrical locks
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be installed on the Dl1300? answer nowAsked by September 7, 2022 11:01 PMonA
This can be installed with the DL1300NW but not with the standard DL1300.
- Q IS THIS HARD WIRED? OR BATTERY FOR THE REMOTE answer nowAsked by December 2, 2020 3:59 PMonA
The remote itself is battery operated. The receiver is hardwired into the battery pack on the lock itself.
- Q Can I use this with a Trilogy Networx PDL6300? answer nowAsked by March 18, 2020 11:11 AMonA
This is compatible with the PDL6100 but this kit will not work with double-sided models such as the PDL6300.
- Q We recently moved our office further from the door and the remote no longer works. Is there a boo... answer nowAsked by March 12, 2020 10:58 AMonA
Unfortunately, the remote release kit does not offer extenders for the remote fob. The range from the receiver to the remote is roughly 100 feet.
- Q Will this work with the ETDLS1G/26DV99? Is there an online install/instruction manual? answer nowAsked by October 28, 2019 12:04 PMonA
For the ETDL model, you will need the RR-Mortise release kit as this specific version does not have the necessary connectors to pair with the ETDL.
- Q Is there a tone or "buzz" when the door is unlocked? answer nowAsked by September 26, 2019 3:32 PMonA
By default, there is not. The lock will simply 'click' when moving between a locked and unlocked state.
- Q Can each fob be programmed to open only one door? I need to have two lock kits right next to each... answer nowAsked by September 8, 2019 1:29 PMonA
Each single-button remote can only be paired with one specific locking device at a time. The 4-button fob can be paired with up to 4 devices at any time.
- Q Can I use the button at a desk location and also program multiple key fobs with a DL2700? answer nowAsked by August 3, 2019 8:55 AMonA Yes! Each RR-Receiver can be paired with up to 50 separate remotes per lock.
- Q Will this work with a DL 3500DB & CR answer nowAsked by May 28, 2019 7:25 PMonA
No, you need the mortise kit release and it will only work with the CR version and not the deadbolt.
- Q Will the remote release work on the DL5200? answer nowAsked by February 14, 2019 10:32 AMonA
Yes, this will work with the double sided.
Access828 LLC –
We installed this remote kit on a DL2700 for a mental health office. The receptionist loved that she could simply use the remote from her desk and keep any codes private. Easy install and pairing instructions. Great product
(1) (0) Watch Unwatch