7 in. Touchscreen Door Entry Station
Meet your new doorman. The AlphaTouch AT700AS provides a cutting edge video-intercom door entry station for buildings of any size. Featuring a 2MP camera, electronic call signaling, hands-free voice operation and door release capability. Only requires a LAN connection and PoE switch to operate.
- Bluetooth front door entry access control video panel for apartments, offices, and other multi-housing facilities
- 7.0 in. (diagonal) Crystal Clear Color TFT LCD Capacitive Touch Video Screen
- 1024 x 600 resolution, Brightness: 300nits, 800:1 Contrast, 16M colors up to 720p
- Uses simple CAT5 / CAT6 LAN wiring and RJ45 connectors – 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Stations are connected to a PoE switch output or PoE injector (PoE IEEE802.3af), 13W Min. Power Required
- Enhanced Duplex Hands-free Digital Voice Operation with echo canceling processor
- Easy Installation (surface standard or optional flush mounting)
- Optional AT700AH Rain Hood/Sun Shield for surface mount door stations only
- SIP based communications (No Servers Needed)
- Rugged and Reliable. Simple to Operate
- Low profile surface station protrudes only 1.25 in. (32mm) from wall
- Intuitive Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- (3) built in door release (or other function) relays
- Built-in 2M-pixel camera (120° viewing angle)
- Built-in EM Proximity Reader used with optional model# PT001B series prox. tags (EM cards that AT700AS can support are: 13.56 MHZ and 125KHZ – call for compatibility info)
- IP65 and IK06 Rated
- Multi-talkpath system with a simultaneous voice talk path from every door station and concierge station
- Know who is visiting before you answer
- Call notifications from door entry stations
- Answer or ignore calls
- Allow visitors access to the building with a tap
The AlphaTouch AT700AS 7 in. Touchscreen IP color front door entry station provides a state-of-the-art video-intercom system for buildings with any number of monitors, door stations, and remote cameras. SIP-enabled and powered by AndroidOS featuring a 2MP 120° angle camera, electronic call signaling, enhanced echo-cancellation duplex type hands-free voice operation, door release capability and other functions based on the unit’s firmware. No servers, power supplies or other peripherals are required as the AT700AS only needs a LAN connection and POE switches to function. Multi-channel capabilities essentially eliminate busy signals on the system with simultaneous voice talk paths to door and concierge stations. This sleek, stylish door entry station conveniently mounts by any door and takes up no more space than a family photo on your mantle. No more costly hard-wiring or installation appointments for new residents with the AlphaTouch!
12.75 (H) x 5.125 (W) x 1.25 (D) in.
12.00 (H) x 4.625 (W) x 0.75 (D) in.
1024 x 600
One 10/100 MBPS RJ – 45
-40°F to 131°F (-40°C to 55°C)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I control to face and the fob access only on my condo building because we are having an issue... answer nowAsked by January 25, 2020 4:13 AMonAnswered by the admin
This lock will be able to control access via facial recognition or proximity cards. this control pad is typically paired with a separate strike or panel for access control.