- Remote buzz-in of guests/visitors
- Commercial duty hardware
- Ensure you match the strike’s voltage selection with your power adapter voltage at installation
- Release strike by pressing inscribed key symbol on receptionist button
- Re-lock upon release of button
Support: Wire Selection Guide
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you purchase more than one receptionist buttons to work with the system or do they all connec... answer nowAnswered by the admin This kit is designed to work 1 for 1. To add additional buttons to one strike is not recommended nor are we able to guarantee that it will operate as desired.
- Q I own a store that has customers coming in and out regularly. Is their a way to have it only lock... answer nowAnswered by the admin Most electric strikes come in a Fail Safe and Fail Secure mode. This allows you to lock upon pressing the button or opening the door as well. We would suggest that you speak to one of our commercial representatives to ensure that you receive the correct lock for this type of set up, they can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 1.
The Brand of lock does not matter for electric strikes. What does matter is the type of lock you are using in conjunction with this specific strike as it is only designed to work with narrow stile products such as the 4900 by Adams Rite. For these types of kits we highly recommend speaking with our sales staff prior to purchase to ensure you get the right kit for your door setup.
Yes this kit will fit the majority of Narrow Stile Deadltach setup. Yes it does require wiring and you can use our basic guide as it will give you the standard way to wire this setup.