Buzz In Electric Strike Kit
For Aluminum Frame Glass Doors
Kit includes 1 Receptionist Button + 1 Plug-In Power Adapter + 1 Electric Door Strike
- Remote buzz-in of guests/visitors
- Commercial duty hardware
- Ensure you match the strike’s voltage selection with your power adapter voltage at installation
- Release strike by pressing inscribed key symbol on receptionist button
- Re-lock upon release of button
Support: Wire Selection Guide
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you purchase more than one receptionist buttons to work with the system or do they all connec... answer nowAsked by March 14, 2018 12:02 PMonA This kit is designed to work 1 for 1. To add additional buttons to one strike is not recommended nor are we able to guarantee that it will operate as desired.
- Q I own a store that has customers coming in and out regularly. Is their a way to have it only lock... answer nowAsked by January 25, 2018 8:05 PMonA Most electric strikes come in a Fail Safe and Fail Secure mode. This allows you to lock upon pressing the button or opening the door as well. We would suggest that you speak to one of our commercial representatives to ensure that you receive the correct lock for this type of set up, they can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 1.
- Q Will this work with a Medeco door lock? answer nowAsked by February 23, 2017 1:39 PMonA
The Brand of lock does not matter for electric strikes. What does matter is the type of lock you are using in conjunction with this specific strike as it is only designed to work with narrow stile products such as the 4900 by Adams Rite. For these types of kits we highly recommend speaking with our sales staff prior to purchase to ensure you get the right kit for your door setup.
- Q Will this fit any storefront door? Does it require wiring? answer nowAsked by October 20, 2016 6:31 PMonA
Yes this kit will fit the majority of Narrow Stile Deadltach setup. Yes it does require wiring and you can use our basic guide as it will give you the standard way to wire this setup.
Valerie, South Beloit, IL –
We installed this “receptionist button” a few weeks ago and we could not be happier! It works like a charm by allowing our receptionist to continue working while visitors are let in the building. Great investment, good quality, great price. It was easy to install and is a huge timesaver for us!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Kathy, Jupiter, FL –
I am very happy with all the products I purchased from you. All has been installed and working just fine. I purchased the last item a cover of some sort and that I will have to return since it did not fit the space on the door it is too large and will not work. Everyone at your company is very nice and helpful Happy Holidays to all.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch