Anviz FacePass 7
Touchless Face Recognition System
It’s ok to stare. The Anviz FacePass 7 touchless face recognition system provides fast touchless access for your doors. Utilizes flexible, rapid facial capturing in less than a second. Communicates using WiFi, 4G or wired network and managed through CrossChex Web-based software.
- Touchless face recognition system (temperature scan model also available)
- User access through face recognition, EM card, and ID with password
- Up to 3,000 user and card capacity
- Up to 100,000 log capacity
- AI deep learning architecture
- Infrared live detection technology
- 24/7 accurate identification that prevents fake faces such as from photos or videos
- Super wide 120 degree identification
- Ergonomic design ensures easy installation
- Less than 0.5 second identification time
- Less than 1 second registration time time
- Flexible communication for WiFi, 4G or LAN
- Convenient management for Web-server and CrossChex software (see tab for details)
- Utilizes facial recognition, smart cards and ID plus password access methods
The Anviz FacePass 7 touchless face recognition system provides fast touchless access for your doors. Utilizes flexible, rapid facial capturing in less than a second. This Linux based device communicates using WiFi, 4G or wired network and managed through CrossChex Web-based software. Achieves accurate identification 24/7 in various environments and conditions with its AI deep learning architecture and infrared live detection technology. Due to this, you won’t be able to fool the FacePass with fake photos or videos. It will even identify you while wearing a mask, makeup, glasses, hats, or through hairstyle changes. Equipped with a Super-Wide HD camera allows facial recognition at multiple angles and distances up to 4ft away. After verification of over one million different people in countries across the globe, the FacePass 7 is on the top of the list of devices that implement facial recognition software.
Anviz CrossChex Time Attendance and Access Control Management System
Anviz CrossChex Time Attendance and Access Control Management System software is FREE and works with all Anviz access control and time attendance devices. Access from your PC, tablet, or mobile device using the web-based software. The user-friendly and interactive design makes this system very easy to operate. Manage staff and shift scheduling, payroll, access credentials and reporting from one centralized location.
- Manages departments and employees
- Manages devices and access restrictions
- Manages schedules, shifts and reports
- Rules out unauthorized overtime
- Imports/exports data in various file formats, such as CSV, XLS/XLSX, PDF, etc.
- Exports attendance reports to 3rd party accounting/payroll software
- Sends reports via email
- Connect to SQL database or Access database for easy installation and maintenance
- Supports all Anviz Biometric/RFID access control and time and attendance devices
155 (H) x 124 (W) x 92 (D) mm, 6.1 (H) x 4.9 (W) x 3.6 (D) in.
Code, EM Card, Face
|Event Audit Trail|
1 to 6 Digits
12 – 51 in. (30 – 130 cm)
3.2 in. HD TFT Touch Screen
TCP/IP, RS485, USB Host, WiFi, Optional 4G
Door Sensor, Doorbell, Switch
-4°F – 140°F (-20°C – 60°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q if reading correctly it will take badge swipe or facial recognition. if that is correct do you ha... answer nowAsked by August 26, 2020 3:22 PMonA
This product is only compatible with CrossChex Web-based software, please contact our sales staff for more information.
- Q Does it download the temperature log of the individual? answer nowAsked by July 15, 2020 9:38 AMonAnswered by the admin
This lock does not record the body temperatures of the users accessing the door.