Networx Architectural Wireless Access Control
The ArchiTech Cylindrical Networx locks provide simplicity and security to everyday life. This ideal access control solution elegantly blends advanced wireless access control convenience within any decor. They can be used to control access to a single door at a time, across a wireless network, or as an integral part of a new or existing enterprise security system that spans a few, or thousands of doors in one building, a campus or multiple sites around the world.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377
- ArchiTech Series Networx Cylindrical lock. Also available in Mortise style
- 5000 Users
- 500 Scheduled Events & 40,000 Event Audit Trail
- Operated via remote button, keyfob, HID prox, NFC Phone
- Auto Locking
- USB Radio Key Programming Method or Via Networx Gateways
- Manual Card Enrollment Option for Quick Installation
- Wireless programming range: up to 20 ft. from lock
- Campus Wide Lockdown Command
- ANSI/BHMA: Grade 1
- Backset: 2-3/4 in
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
This page is for the stocked model. We accept custom orders! To see the options, download ordering guide, then contact us for a quote.
ArchiTech Series Networx locks are an ideal access control solution that elegantly blends advanced wireless access control convenience within any decor. Perfect for educational, commercial office or multi-dwelling residential settings. These stylish, durable locks, leveraging proven Networx access control technology, offer a choice of ID credential technology. They can be used to control access to a single door at a time, across a wireless network, or as an integral part of a new or existing enterprise security system that spans a few, or thousands of doors in one building, a campus or multiple sites around the world.
The ArchiTech Series Networx locks provide simplicity and security to everyday life. Ease of access using multiple different types of access cards from HID Prox to Keyfobs and Remote Buttons as well as your phone using BLE or NFC. These locks are a breeze to program by using either a USB Gateway or remotely across a wireless network using the Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS Windows-based software (Free Download). The great thing about the ArchiTech series is you can do updates, ID changes, scheduled routines and time/date-stamped audit trail queries all from your computer. Another amazing feature of the ArchiTech series is its ability to issue a system wide lockdown in case of emergencies.
Flexible System Programming
– Locally using a USB Gateway or remotely across a wireless network (using free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS Windows- based software)
– Integrated on an enterprise class IT environment, in real-time, using either Continental -Access CA3000 v2.9+ or Lenel® OnGuard® v6.6 and 6.5+.
Networking Choices – Choose 802.11 or Ethernet network, with wireless encrypted bi-directional gateways, in which many locks communicate to a single gateway, or use a wireless RF USB Gateway equivalent. For entry door applications and the like, used in conjunction with strikes and mags, use with Networx NETPANEL. Or, use as a single-door control, as part of the IT-Network environment, with Continental’s CA3000 or Lenel’s OnGuard, as above.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in.
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
2 3/4 in.
Alarm Lock Trilogy, ArchiTech, Trilogy Networx
Lever Handle Door Locks
Audit Trail, Lockdown, Remote Control, Scheduling
Key, Proximity Card/Fob, Smartphone/App
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
UL 3 hr. Latch
2 Year Manufacturer
125 kHz, 900MHz
TECH SUPPORT FOR ALARM LOCK TRILOGY PRODUCTS*
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Our virtual support fees start at $100/hour or can be purchased as an annual tiered service.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can expiration of credentials be programmed? answer nowAsked by December 5, 2019 12:25 PMonA
You can program credentials to expire on certain dates if you are using the DL-Windows management software.
- Q Prison environment: Can this lock be keyed on both sides? Also is this sturdy enough to hold up t... answer nowAsked by November 15, 2017 3:41 PMonA Unfortunately, there is not a dual-sided Networx version for the scenario you are dealing with. The best dual sided lock for this situation would be the Trilogy PDL5300. This lock is keyed on both sides but is a stand-alone model, meaning you have to approach the lock with a laptop or programming device to program your users. Please see the link below. Please call our sales team at 877-439-5377 option 1 and we can also be sure to assist with ordering the small format IC core and housing you’ll need. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/trilogy-pdl5300-prox-card-lock/
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.