Narrow Stile Rim Exit Device
Storeroom function, less trim.
- Exit only bar for narrow stile aluminum frame glass doors
- Fits both left and right swing exit doors
- Choose from 36″ (3′ foot) and 48″ (4′ foot) bar lengths. 36″ bar may be cut down to accomodate 32″ door widths, 48″ bars may be cut down to fit 36″ door widths
- Chassis and cover are made of non-ferrous alloy steel
- Minimum stile required (frame width): 1 3/4″ wide
- Certified by ANSI/BHMA A156.3 – Grade 1
- Made in the USA
- Allen type wrench for dogging bar (holds latch back) Do not use a panic touchbar with dogging feature on fire exits
When you are upgrading your narrow stile panic opening to keyless entry and you need a compatible bar to interface so no special knowledge is required for exiting, consider this heavy-duty and trouble-free bar by Arrow. As a division of Assa Abloy, one of the global leaders in security hardware, Arrow Exit Devices are designed and manufactured to meet emergency egress codes and ADA requirements.
|Door Opening Size|
36 in., 48 in.
Left Hand, Right Hand
Aluminum, Dark Bronze
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.