August Smart Lock Pro
Smart Lock Conversion Kit
Alexa, is the front door locked? Step into the smart home revolution with August and never guess again if you remembered to lock the door at night. Plays nicely with Amazon Echo, and ecosystems connected by Z-wave.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Keyless entry for your smart home through Bluetooth or Z-Wave and free August App
- Lock and unlock your door with your phone while giving keyless access to family and guests
- Stop hiding keys – send guest keys from anywhere straight from the August app
- Be sure it’s locked – with August’s proprietary DoorSense™ and Auto-Lock technologies, you’ll know your door is both closed and locked
- Know who is coming and going – track activity at your door with 24/7 activity feed so you know when loved ones get home
- Locks automatically – August’s products are designed to give you peace of mind with their Auto-Lock technology, you’ll never need to worry if your door is locked again
- Unlocks automatically – utilizing Bluetooth connectivity, your door will conveniently unlock as you approach
- Easily attaches to the existing deadbolt so you can also use your regular keys
- Works with most single-cylinder deadbolts
Requires the free August App for iOS or Android for remote access features
Z-Wave Plus and Bluetooth Support
- Apple HomeKit and Siri
- Amazon Echo and Alexa*
- Google Home and Assistant*
- Nest, Airbnb, HomeAway and more
*Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant requires August Connect
Wondering if August will work for you? Check out our List of Compatible Deadbolts. Need a new deadbolt? We stock the Schlage B60 in a variety of finishes.
The August Smart Lock Pro is a Z-Wave enabled smart lock conversion kit that replaces your existing deadbolt’s interior. Once paired with the free August App, you can not only lock and unlock your door with a tap on your smartphone, but give access permissions to family, friends, and sitters to do so as well. The app will also track door activity for you, so you always know who is going in or out of your home. An auto-locking feature can be enabled so that you and your guests never have to worry about forgetting to lock the door. Conversely, the auto-unlocking feature allows for guests with the app to unlock the door automatically when they enter Bluetooth proximity, totally hands free. While the app can completely replace your keys, you and guests may still use them as normal as the Smart Lock Pro pairs with your existing deadbolt.
The August Smart Lock Pro is able to retrofit with most single-cylinder deadbolts, but not mortise, rim cylinder or interconnected locks.
3.39 (H) x 3.39 (W) x 2.22 (L) in.
Bluetooth BLE, Z-Wave Plus
Unlimited with App/Software
Android 5.0 or later with Bluetooth 4.0, iOS 10 or later
Activity Monitoring, Auto Relocking, Auto Unlocking, Bluetooth, Remote Control, Status Monitoring, Temporary Codes, Timed Codes, Z-Wave Plus
2 Year Limited Manufacturer
Front body: Weather Resistant
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this work for a Dead Bolt? answer nowAsked by November 11, 2021 11:30 AMonA
Here is a list of compatible deadbolts for this item https://www.gokeyless.com/documents/august-compatible-locks3.doc.pdf
- Q I am trying to prevent a Alzheimer's from leaving from inside the house as well as keeping intrud... answer nowAsked by May 13, 2020 10:54 AMonA
For a special case such as this, we would recommend a double-sided lock so that the door can be locked on both sides.
- Q Does it have fingerprint sensors? answer nowAsked by April 4, 2020 11:52 PMonA what if you lock your phone inside your houseA
This model does not open by fingerprint. For fingerprint enabled options, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1 or by email at [email protected]!A
Your current key would still be able to unlock the door as this simply pairs with your existing deadbolt.
- Q If batteries are dead and you are in the house, can you get out? answer nowAsked by November 10, 2019 5:18 PMonA
You are able to manually unlock the device from the inside, even if there is no power going to the lock.
- Q I have an exterior door with a deadbolt on it. Is this weather resistant? answer nowAsked by April 10, 2019 2:26 PMonA
This does not go on the outside of the door. It actually replaces the interior thumb turn of your current deadbolt so it would not be exposed to the weather.
- Q How does this function in the case of a power failure and/or Internet disconnect? answer nowAsked by August 29, 2018 12:17 PMonA
The August smart lock runs on batteries and if the batteries die you can use the key override on the lock to open the door. If you lose power to the home because the lock works on batteries it will not be affected aside from the loss of internet connection. The lock will still operate with the phone and app within range of the phone.
- Q Can you be in another state and unlock the door answer nowAsked by July 2, 2018 7:51 PMonAAt this time you can only connect while within range of your lock as this is done via Bluetooth.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.