BeHome247 VRBO, Airbnb Deadbolt Package
Gateway + Yale Wireless Lock
- Manage all access codes for all homes from one landing page
- Create a unique code with alerts for everyone who needs to access a home
- Automatically generate and send guest user codes good only during their visits, when they register
- Add codes globally to all homes with one click
- Easily create daily, weekly or unrestricted codes
- Lock and unlock doors remotely. No more late night trips to a home because the guest is locked out
- Guests can manage access from their phones, and control the thermostat during their stay
- Create “property status codes” which notify each person involved that a home is ready for his or her piece of the turn day process
- Greatly reduce turn day calls with automatic status update alerts to guests when the home is ready for them.
- Receive notifications upon use of specific codes
- Trigger other devices such as thermostats and lights when door codes are entered
- View Battery status in BeHome247 portal
- Truly key free for enhanced security
- 9 Volt battery backup for peace of mind should batteries drain
- Illuminated keypad for safe guest entry at night
How It Works
Step 1: Order your BeHome247 Property Control Hardware Package from GoKeyless.com
Step 2: We will immediately begin configuring your system for guest check-in with automated secure access
Step 3: We send you the products
Step 4: Open the box, plug in your devices, and login to your BeHome247 properties settings to paste your VRBO, Airbnb, etc. account url
We train you the right way and support you for life.
- Your Devices paired up before they are sent to you
- A walk through setup of your home automation system
- Configure your devices and notifications
- Uninterrupted time with our professional support staff
- Thorough explanation on how to quickly and efficiently navigate the software
- A friendly person to talk to
- One on one help with diagnosing any problems you’ve run into
- Lifetime tech support for the original owner of the BeHome Gateway
- BeHome247 Gateway Device
- Keyless Lock (choose finish)
Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this lock be used on a pedestrian residential gate exposed to rain/weather? answer nowAsked by March 22, 2020 4:55 AMonAnswered by the admin
Only the exterior lock portion is weather rated. This is not recommended for gate applications.
- Q Can existing Yale smart locks be used with the gateway device. Can you purchase the gateway devic... answer nowAsked by January 21, 2020 8:16 PMonAnswered by the admin
Existing Yale smart locks can be used with the Behome247 gateway as long as they have a Z-Wave plus module installed. If your locks do not have this Z-Wave module installed on the interior unit, the locks will not be able to communicate with the gateway. The gateway can be purchased separately outside of this bundle.
- Q We have rentals in an area where WiFi is unreliable and we have to use more bile hotspots for acc... answer nowAsked by October 21, 2019 2:35 AMonAnswered by the admin
The Z-Wave hub will require a stable internet connection in order to function properly. For more remote locations that do not have internet access, I would recommend the Kaba Oracode models as these units allow you to generate codes remotely without having an internet connection at your property. For more information on this, please feel free to contact one of our sales representatives!
- Q What happens if the internet is down and you can’t generate a key for the stay? Is it possible to... answer nowAsked by July 14, 2019 7:58 PMonAnswered by the admin
If your internet goes down, the lock will still retain any PIN numbers that were enrolled previously and the codes can also be enrolled manually at the lock itself. With this, you are able to set "extra" codes in the device to give out in case of emergency situations such as this.
- Q Can you manage multiple properties and devices under the same subscription or do you have to pay ... answer nowAsked by May 10, 2018 4:23 PMonA Each hub has its own subscription cost associated with it. You will, however, be able to manage all your properties from one database login.
- Q Is it possible to secure 2 doors on the same property with 2 Yale Wireless Locks, and 1 Gateway u... answer nowAsked by July 29, 2017 11:10 PMonA
Yes, you can control both locks with one gateway. We recommend speaking to our sales staff to ensure you get everything you need to maximize the capabilities of the software.
It absolutely can. We work closely with a company called Intermatic who makes a Z-Wave pool controller you can manage on the BeHome platform. Please call us at 937-247-9327 Option 1 and speak to one of our sales associates to get started.
- Q Is this a one time purchase or do you have to pay a monthly fee thereafter to connect to the lock... answer nowAsked by January 27, 2017 4:48 PMonA
The subscription is $19.95/month billed upfront annually, and then renews each year thereafter.
- Q Does this work with a Nest thermostat? If not, is there another thermostat piece of hardware? answer nowAsked by November 15, 2016 11:13 AMon