- Manage all access codes for all homes from one landing page
- Create a unique code with alerts for everyone who needs to access a home
- Automatically generate and send guest user codes good only during their visits, when they register
- Add codes globally to all homes with one click
- Easily create daily, weekly or unrestricted codes
- Lock and unlock doors remotely. No more late night trips to a home because the guest is locked out
- Guests can manage access from their phones, and control the thermostat during their stay
- Create “property status codes” which notify each person involved that a home is ready for his or her piece of the turn day process
- Greatly reduce turn day calls with automatic status update alerts to guests when the home is ready for them.
- Receive notifications upon use of specific codes
- Trigger other devices such as thermostats and lights when door codes are entered
- View Battery status in BeHome247 portal
- Truly key free for enhanced security
- 9 Volt battery backup for peace of mind should batteries drain
- Illuminated keypad for safe guest entry at night
How It Works
Step 1: Order your BeHome247 Property Control Hardware Package from GoKeyless.com
Step 2: We will immediately begin configuring your system for guest check-in with automated secure access
Step 3: We send you the products
Step 4: Open the box, plug in your devices, and login to your BeHome247 properties settings to paste your VRBO, Airbnb, etc. account url
We train you the right way and support you for life.
- Your Devices paired up before they are sent to you
- A walk through setup of your home automation system
- Configure your devices and notifications
- Uninterrupted time with our professional support staff
- Thorough explanation on how to quickly and efficiently navigate the software
- A friendly person to talk to
- One on one help with diagnosing any problems you’ve run into
- Lifetime tech support for the original owner of the BeHome Gateway
- BeHome247 Gateway Device
- Keyless Lock (choose finish)
Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
The subscription for the Behome247 service is per gateway. Each gateway can control multiple locks, but if each condo is at a different location, you would need a gateway at each building.
- Q Can I have more than one code to open it (simultaneously)? For example 2 codes for 2 different g... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, the lock, when paired with a gateway such as BeHome, has the ability to hold up to 250 codes per lock. All of these codes will be able to open and close the lock on the parameters that you have set.
- Q Does this lock require a monthly subscription, similar to Kaba, or is the software included with ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes, the BeHome 247 does come with a monthly subscription that is billed annually at $19.95/mo. With this package, you get the lock and the gateway together and will be billed separately for the subscription.
Yes, you must have high-speed internet available.
Battery life can depend on many factors such as distance from the hub, how often it is used, scheduling, etc. However, the overall average battery life is one year. We recommend replacing the batteries on the same schedule that you replace your smoke detectors batteries.
- Q Can this lock be accessed by cell phone it seems to have an issue with my internet and the pass c... answer nowA
You can, so long as you have the Yale lock paired to your BeHome hub and enrolled in the software you can remotely control the lock and manage codes.