3-Series Water Sensor
Too much water can be a bad thing. The Centralite 3-Series Water Sensor provides protection of your home from expensive leaks and flooding when connected to a ZigBee hub. Small, easy-to-use, and fits virtually anywhere. Place near drain pans, water heaters and underneath sinks to detect leaking or flooding water.
- Detects as little as 0.5 ounces of water
- Uses capacitance detection for sensitive and accurate detection
- Water resistance ensures notification before damage to sensor occurs
- Built-in power amplifier for exceptional range
- Easy-to-install mounting plate for sensor
- Easy compatibility with other manufacturers’ ZigBee HA 1.2 devices
- Pull-to-pair joining process
- Over-the-air firmware updates
Water can be a problem for a homeowner if left unchecked. The Centralite 3-Series Water Sensor provides detection of leaking or flooding water. You can program a whole-home water shut off command protecting against leak and flood damage if you’re away from home or unaware of water problems when connected to your Zigbee controller. Be alerted if your sump pump fails before you have a unintended new swimming pool in the basement. Place the sensor in areas that typically have standing water, such as an A/C drain pan, with optional remote leads to be notified if the water level rises to unacceptable levels. The days of locating dripping faucets and leaking pipes are behind you, once you install the 3-Series Water Sensor.
2.34 (H) x 1.49 (W) x 0.85 (D) in.
Zigbee HA 1.2
32°F to 104°F
1 Year Limited Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.