Light Duty Surface Deadbolt
$116.48 – $128.02
Key or code, your choice. The Codelocks CL200 Light Duty Surface Deadbolt provides convenient keyless access to your doors. This light duty lock features a hexagonal beveled knob handle for easy entry with coded access. Key override function allows you to retract the latch without the need for the code.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Mechanical Codelock
- Light duty surface deadbolt – Light duty tubular mortise deadbolt model available
- Bolt slides on the inside surface of the door to lock or unlock
- Hexagonal beveled handle and lock case
- Standard keyless and Key Override options
- Holds single 4-digit non-sequential code (ex. 1234, 4256)
- Stainless steel or Black marine grade finish, anti-bacterial coating also available on request
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Tumbler alignment for easy code change
- Selected models available in stainless steel or polished brass finish
- Suitable for wooden/metal doors between 1 3/8 in. – 2 3/8 in. thick
- Neoprene seals included
If you want a simple and secure lock, the Codelocks CL200 Light Duty Surface Deadbolt is for you. The CL200 provides convenient keyless access to your doors. This light duty lock features a hexagonal beveled knob handle and lock case for easy entry and durable stainless steel buttons made to withstand daily use. By trading keys for codes*, the CL200 allows low-risk access for users without worrying about keys getting lost or stolen. For applications where physical keys are required, the Key Override option allows you to operate the lock with a standard key. The CL200 secures homes, offices, classrooms, or wherever slide bolt operated locks are preferred.
*To change the code on the lock, the lock must be removed from the door and inner tumblers adjusted to the new desired configuration.
5 (H) x 1.25 (W) x 1.15 (D) in.
5 (H) x 1.25 (W) x 1.15 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
2 x 7
Jet Black Marine Grade, Stainless Steel
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there a heavy duty model available and is a longer bolt available? answer nowAsked by Gary on March 26, 2023 11:00 PMA
We carry a very wide range of products, please call 937-247-9327 to be put in touch with someone from our sales team who can help find the perfect solution for your application!
- Q How long is the deadbolt throw? Also, is there right and left mounting options? answer nowAsked by J on April 21, 2022 3:43 PMA
This model is reversible and can be installed on the left or right side of the door. The standard bolt projects 40mm (1 9⁄16") to the locking side. A shorter bolt that projects 20mm (1 3⁄16") is available by reversing the bolt direction.
- Q What does the latch slip into? Also are you able to lock it and close the latch when you are on t... answer nowAsked by Jessica on April 10, 2022 6:32 PMA
The deadbolt latch extends into a surface-mounted keeper that is attached to the frame of the door. You can lock and unlock it from the inside with the interior thumb-turn.