Combi-Cam Max 7700
Digital Combination Cam Lock
Bulk pricing available. Price adjusted in cart at select quantities. Please call for details.
Secure to the MAX! Combi-Cam Max digital combination cam lock protects against forced entry with its ratcheting knob so those $150 shoes stashed in the locker are safe! Two user modes available for when you have one dedicated user per lock or multiple patrons using the same locker during the day.
Keys not included. Sold separate.
- Many of same features of electronic locks with no batteries required
- Manager key override, code discovery and reset to new code
- One manager key can control unlimited locks (not included with lock, added separately and automatically at checkout)
- Two modes – Static, one user mode and unlimited user mode
- Flush mount installation
- Ratcheting knob thwarts forced entry with wrench
- Dual access – keys and combination with easy to read dials and open and close indicators
- Lock configuration allows both door and drawer installation
- Can override current combination with master key or retrieve current combination
- 10,000 possible combinations with high security tubular keyway
- Combination locker door locks perfect for healthcare, education, gyms, school lockers, drawers or doors and replacement locker locks
The Combi-Cam Max digital combination cam lock installs on cabinets, lockers, storage, or safes. This lock uses large, easy to read dials and open and close indicators. With two modes of operation, you can set the lock to a static combination or have multiple users enter their own personal code to access the lock (similar to a hotel room safe). Change modes with a simple flip of the switch on the back. Manager Key Override allows you to override or discover combinations when someone forgets theirs or an employee quits. Discover the code by using the key, turning to the right and then moving the dials to the right until they click. Now you can set a new code out of 10,000 possible combinations! You can control unlimited locks with just one manager key. Usually with combination locks, you need to be on the opening combination before turning the knob to lock. Using this lock, the code can be scrambled in the open position then simply turn the knob to lock. Built out of solid metal and flush installation, this combination lock resists attacks with its ratcheting style knob that rotates when forced rather than compromise the cam. Suitable for remote locations where limited supervision requires higher security. This lock can be installed horizontally or vertically and the cam can be placed in 90 or 180 degree position. Comes with all accessories to accommodate material thickness up to 1”.
3 7/16 (H) x 1 5/8 (W) x 13/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
FJM Security Products
Limited 1 year
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Would it be possible to integrate from the unlimited user mode a credit card “payment to rent” sy... answer nowAsked by November 2, 2019 5:37 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock model is a mechanical lock and cannot be integrated or paired with any services. For more information on a system that will work for this application, please feel free to call into our sales line at 937-247-9327, option 1.