Keyless Combination Cam Lock - Chrome
Bulk pricing available. Price adjusted in cart at select quantities. Please call for details.
- Perfect for cabinets, drawers, and anywhere you hassle with cam keys
- Child Safety Solution — Protect your children from chemicals stored under the kitchen sink. No regular or magnetic keys for parent to lose and child to find. Combi-Cam seals cabinet door completely shut and eliminates gaps which can slam or pinch little fingers
- RV Compartment Solution — Most RV compartments have the same key such as the 721 keyway that can be opened by any other RV owner with that same key. Eliminate this risk with Combi-Cam today!
- Proven Reliability: Combi-Cam was first combination dial cam lock on the market
- Instant Keyless Access; Direct retrofit and replacement of your existing cam locks
- High Security — 1,000 possible combinations
- Re-combinate in Seconds; To change combination, simply have dial set to opening combination and push reset button in while changing to your desired combination. No expensive kits nor taking apart to replace discs
- Convertible to ‘non-resettable’
- Accessories Included: 1-1/2″ & 3/4″ straight cams, 90° stop cam, pronged washer for wood installs, and a 1-1/2″ with 1/4″ offset cam for installs on a variety of applications. Optional cams sold separately
- Combine with 7850-FP (sold seperatley) for heavier doors
- Instructions and installation manual provided
- Dimensions: Diameter of front housing at widest distance across; 1-1/2″. Length of locking bar; 1-13/16″
- Cylinder Lengths: Specify when ordering, choose from four lengths. 5/8″ (material thickness up to 3/8″), 7/8″ (material thickness up to 5/8″), 1-1/8″ (material thickness up to 7/8″), and 1-3/8″ (material thickness up to 1-1/8″)
- Chrome finish. Also available in black
- Metal Construction — Solid die-cast zinc components for long-lasting durability
- Applications: Wood or metal, fits standard 3/4″ cam holes
Cylinder Length Guide
- 5/8″ fits material thickness up to 3/8″
- 7/8″ fits material thickness up to 5/8″
- 1-1/8″ fits material thickness up to 7/8″
- 1-3/8″ fits material thickness up to 1-1/8″
More Great Photos of Combi-Cam In Action
1 1/2 (H) x 1 1/2 (W) x 5/8 (D) in.
FJM Security Products
|Cylinder Length (In.)|
1 1/8 in, 1 3/8 in, 5/8 in, 7/8 in
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this suitable for outdoor use? It was recommended for use on an rv. answer nowAsked by Doug on January 4, 2021 4:06 PMAnswered by the admin
This model is suitable for exterior use and can be used in applications where the lock is exposed to the elements.
- Q What is the diameter of the 1-3/8 cylinder bolt? For new installation into wood cabinet, what siz... answer nowAsked by Deirdre Praught on November 22, 2020 11:37 AMAnswered by the admin
The diameter of the bolt is 15.8mm. A 16mm hole would suffice for installation as the interior plate will hold it in position.
- Q We have these installed on our employee lockers. Some of our employees have left and didn't give ... answer nowAsked by Rose Tustanowski on August 24, 2017 1:09 PMA Unfortunately, because these are dial locks there is no way of resetting the lock without knowing the code.
- Q I will be installing the locks on a kitchen base cabinet. Do I measure both the door thickness an... answer nowAsked by Ginger Riggs on January 26, 2017 3:40 PMAThis is really going to depend on how your doors shut and rest into position. If your doors have no inside trim to allow the door to sit flush on the cabinet and its design is just a surface mount, then a measurement of both the door and cabinet face frame would be necessary. If your doors are recessed providing a flush surface between the door and cabinet face then just a measurement of the door would be needed.
- Q Can you please tell me how much is the dial width and thickness? answer nowAsked by george on October 17, 2016 7:19 AMAnswered by the admin
This model measures 1 1/2" (W) x 5/8" (D). You will then need to determine your cylinder length based on the thickness of the material you are installing it on.
|Cylinder Length||Fits Material Thickness|
7850-FP – The Combi-Cam Finger Pull is perfect for heavier doors and cabinets