CompX RegulatoR REG-S-V
Electronic Push Button Cabinet Lock
- Vertical Mount
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Cabinet Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9002
- Self-locking, featuring SlamCAM
- Spacers provide additional latching dimensions. Packaged with (4) spacers – 1/16″, 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″
- CONVENIENT external battery installation/removal — Tamper proof screw
- Low battery indicator
- Three cylinder lengths – 7/16″, 1-3/16″, 1-3/4″
- Door/Material Thickness: 1/8” to 1-7/16″
- Easy to clean membrane keypad
- 1 user code and 1 supervisor code
- Battery Powered: 2 AAA included
- Uses 3/4″ mounting hole, easy to install
- Vertical Mount: Installs on wood or metal cabinet doors
- Custom colors available
Keypad – Digits
CompX, CompX RegulatoR
|Cylinder Length (In.)|
1 3/16 in., 1 3/4 in., 7/16 in.
5 3/8 (H) x 1 1/2 (W) x 11/16 (D) in.
4 to 8 Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be installed on a cabinet in addition to an already installed key lock? i.e there would ... answer nowAsked by Machelle on May 24, 2021 2:42 PMA
This can certainly be used along with another lock on the same door but the additional holes would need to be drilled for mounting. Each lock would be operated independently.
While they are not considered waterproof you are able to clean them as they have an easy to clean surface membrane. If you are looking for something to be used in an area such as a pool with greater water exposure we would recommend the Locke EC-781.