Invisible Cabinet Lock Pre-programmed Kit
$172.08 – $1,020.32
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Sold as pre-programmed kit with dedicated Transmitter Pad — PLEASE NOTE Transmitter Pad will only operate the Receiver Latches packaged together with it in the kit
- Transmitter pad operates within a 15 ft. range
- Mount transmitter pad ANYWHERE within 15ft range with NO WIRES — on the door, or hidden in a drawer
- Easy Programming
- Easy Installation — StealthLock can be installed with no engineering, easily, within 5 minutes
- Separate user and supervisor codes (four to eight digits) to operate the lock(s)
- Special Operating Modes
– Passage; Enter the PIN to lock and unlock
– Single use; Similar to a hotel safe, enter PIN to lock and same PIN to unlock
– Self-locking; Automatically locks after a set period of time
- Receiver latch is easily programmed by user through the transmitter pad
- Receiver latch mounts within ½” drawer suspension clearance
- Uses readily available batteries: 4-AAA (not included) for the receiver latch and a CR2032 coin battery (included) for the transmitter pad
- Low battery indicator on transmitter pad
- Designed to pass the ANSI/BIFMA 50 lb pull strength specification
- For interior use only – recommended temperature range of 50F to 120F
- Transmitter pad cabinet door / drawer and wall mounting plates available
PRE-PROGRAMMED KIT CONTENTS:
# 1 receiver latch (Up to 5)
# 1 dedicated transmitter pad
# 1 Mounting screws (pack)
# 1 cabinet strike plate
# 1 installation tool
*Pre-programmed Kit contains all parts necessary to lock one door or drawer, up to 5 doors or drawers, based on how many openings you choose at checkout.
StealthLock SL-150 is a project item designed to get you up and running more quickly, with zero programming hassles. Introduced in the Summer of 2011, this "Invisible" keyless cabinet lock continues its domination as the leading high-end cabinet solution for keyless access and control. SL-150 kits come completely programmed, and ready for installation on wood cabinets, and lockers used in Closet, Kitchen, Education & Healthcare environments. Control lockers, closet cabinets & storage, kitchen cabinets, liquor cabinets, entertainment units, audio/visual cabinets, office furniture, reception & conference furniture, healthcare cabinetry, retail display units.
What Lock?The engineers of StealthLock must enjoy keeping a low profile because they designed this cunning keyless cabinet lock to have no profile. The locking hardware is installed on the interior side of your cabinet door or drawer. StealthLock leaves no visible sign or trace of a securing device from the front.
Is This Cabinet Lock for Real?We said the same thing the first time CompX presented it to us. Literally someone could be in your office, walk up to your cabinet and stand there scratching their heads as to why they can't open it. They'll think it should open right up because there is no sign of a key hole or lock, but that is the beauty of StealthLock, it surreptiously secures the cabinet, leaves no footprint, and only permits access to an authorized code holder.
A Cabinet Lock Fully Controlled by RemoteNearly all cabinet locks suffer from the same issue - keys. We hear it all the time. Cabinet keys are never where they should be, someone lost them, or the office manager is away from her desk. It's a scenario that leads to cabinets staying unlocked, even though there is confidential information, private records, or expensive affects on the inside. That's why StealthLock is all the craze, reduces your liability risk and exposure to theft, and is the last cabinet lock you will ever need. Healthcare Residential/Closet Locker Office
Keypad – Digits
|Mode of Operation
Passage, Self Lock, Single Use
Latch: 6.785 (W) x 2.67 (H) x .437 (D) in., Transmitter Pad: 3.375 (W) x 1.5 (H) in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Inside Operating Temperature Range
50F to 120F
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this system work with power instead of batteries? Can I get documentation related to the dim... answer nowAsked by Terrance on November 30, 2023 10:55 AMA
These locks only operate off of batteries and not external power sources. The dimensions for the items are as follows: Latch: 6.785 (W) x 2.67 (H) x .437 (D) in., Transmitter Pad: 3.375 (W) x 1.5 (H) in. For the official user manual, please click this link.A
These locks only operate off of batteries and not external power sources. The dimensions for the items are as follows: Latch: 6.785 (W) x 2.67 (H) x .437 (D) in., Transmitter Pad: 3.375 (W) x 1.5 (H) in. For the official user manual, please click this link.
- Q What happens if the batteries die? Do the cabinets unlock? answer nowAsked by Karen on February 5, 2023 5:17 PMA
The locks will remain in whatever state they were in when the batteries died. Meaning if the locks were unlocked, they will remain unlocked, if they were locked, they will remain locked.
- Q From the description: "PLEASE NOTE Transmitter Pad will only operate the Receiver Latches package... answer nowAsked by SC on February 1, 2023 2:57 PMA
An RL-110 lock that has not been paired with a TP-150 will work with any TP-100 and/or TP-150 transmitter that is within range as long as the correct code is pressed on the pad. An RL 110 does not need to be paired to a TP-150 for the TP-150 to lock and unlock it.
An RL-110 that has been paired to a TP-150 will only be locked and unlocked by that specific TP-150, or a TP-150 that has been special ordered from StealthLock to have the same ID code as an existing TP-150. This makes the RL-110 lock more secure, as not only do you need the correct code, but it must be entered on the correct transmitter.
- Q Can these locks be easily programmed to accept a new passcode per user (if installed on something... answer nowAsked by Rachelle on March 20, 2022 10:37 AMA
These models can only store one user and one supervisor code at a time but the code can be easily changed with the supervisor code.
- Q Trying to be creative with installing a lock on our pantry door - which is a wooden pocket door -... answer nowAsked by Abbie Butler on March 8, 2022 10:30 AMA
The StealthLock SL model would be perfect for this application!
- Q Is there any sort of battery indicator or low battery warning before the batteries die and you ha... answer nowAsked by Andy Leber on January 30, 2022 10:20 AMA
Yes, the lock will beep after 5500 operations to indicate that the batteries need changed.
- Q How do I change the code without supervisor code. Can I change the code with user code? answer nowAsked by Aaron on January 1, 2022 1:53 PMA
Yes, you can change the code with the user code. You should contact CompX directly for more support 630-373-1099.
- Q Can this be glued to an acrylic or glass case without screws? answer nowAsked by Kareem on July 15, 2021 11:42 PMA
While it could be done, it would not be recommended as this can typically work lose with usage over time and would no longer be secure.