WiFi Temperature Monitoring eLock with iClass Prox
Wireless smart card plus keypad access control for fridges and freezers.
Do-it-yourself, effortless installation can be done in as little as 12 minutes. – Meets Joint Commission Requirements.
CompX eLock Eliminates Manual Temperature Logging
- Prevents human error
- Automatically records temperature at programmed intervals
- Data history is archived and easily accessible
- Utilizes 802.11g wireless protocol or Ethernet communication
- Escalating notification system sends temperature “out of range” alerts via email, text message, voice call, or fax wAudible and visual local alarming at eLock
- Records up to 500,000 temperature data points and provides programmable charts, graphs and reports
- Standard temperature range 100C to -40C; Ultra low version to -100C
- Programming can be done manually on user friendly LCD blue backlit screen or through LockView software
- 3,000 users/supervisors codes/cards
- LockView software provides an Audit Trail of the last 15,000 access attempts; including date, time and user name
- Two modes of access (single, or dual-authentication): Keypad/iCLASS HID. Keypad, Magstripe card* (Track 2), and Proximity card* HID available *Use existing identification cards
- Motor-driven latching mechanism provides the convenience of automatic relocking
- Complies with Joint Commission standards
Audit Trail, Remote Control, Scheduling
Keypad – Digits, Smart Card/Fob
Left hand horizontal, Right hand horizontal, Vertical
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.