- Single point, 1″ throw dead bolt
- Saw resistant dead bolt
- Corrosion resistant allow lock body
- 100 decibel alarm, powered by 9-volt battery (included)
- Accepts 5-pin through 7-pin standard and interchangeable core rim cylinders. You may use your own, or order the Ilco 5-pin cylinder from us
- Durable steel plate with photo luminescent sign absorbs light to then “glow in the dark” when lights are dimmed
- Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
- Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with a control key
- Attack resistant design withstands over 2200 lbs. of outside pull force
- Proven durability and reliability at a reasonable price
- Reduces employee and customer theft
- Notifies management and people nearby of an unauthorized exit
- Easy to install
- Time tested construction resists attack from the inside
- Easy to see if the lights go out
- Straightforward operation that everyone understands
- Door Types – Wood, Hollow Metal or Aluminum single doors (ECL-230D available for double door applications, contact us to custom order)
- Door Thickness – Fits standard 1-3/4″ – 2-1/4″
- Minimum standard door width for ECL-230D is 20″
- Door Stile – Fits minimum 5-3/4″ with ECL-437K Strike (Std.)
- Machine and Sheet Metal Screws (Std.). Optional Sex Nuts or Security Torx Screws Available
The Detex ECL-230D alarmed panic exit paddle can be found on the back doors of more big box retail stores than any other competing brand. For the past 35 years, the ECL-230D has made exit doors secure, when otherwise vulnerable. This heavyweight exit control hardware by Detex has deterred thieves from walking off with millions of dollars worth of merchandise and goods. And when it comes to ensuring a quick exit in the event of an emergency, the Detex ECL-230D won't malfunction.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
10 Year Limited Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.