- Programming key – 4th Generation (Solid yellow)
- Registers Manager Override Keys to locks
- Provides external power in case of battery failure
- Each lock accepts only (1) programming key
Note: One (1) programming key required per installation.
In addition to its role in lock auditing, the programming key also enables managers to register user and manager keys to a lock. The keys are registered automatically by touching the programming key to the lock followed by the user or manager key(s). The programming key also serves as the interface with the Audit Trail Kit programming box.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I purchased a used locker that has a DAK-1APS lock on it and would like to change the code in it ... answer nowAsked by June 27, 2017 7:05 PMonA
n order to know if this key will work we will need to know what generation your lock is. If you can provide any material of the purchase that will help out tremendously. As for programming instructions please email [email protected] and they will be more than willing to help you with any programming or instructions you may need