Web-Based Access Management Software
Attention hotel and motel owners! Special project pricing available. Contact us today to take advantage of exclusive offers tailored to your business. Let us help you find the perfect solution for your needs.
Hospitality starts with Ambiance. dormakaba’s latest web-based access management software streamlines hotel security and property operations in an easy to use centralized location. Monitor and manage guests, staff, rooms and access points at anytime and from anywhere. Works with existing PMS and other third party systems.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Multi-Family Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Supports dormakaba’s Saflok brand of Bluetooth enabled locks
- Multi-site property management
- User-configurable property management including room, suite and access point creation and reconfiguration
- User-configurable system settings including guest registration defaults, system security settings and encoder management
- Specialty key management including failsafe, programming, block/lock diagnostic, toggle/unlock and more
- Lock programming and auditing
- Configurable role management
- Staff management including key creation and access point tracking
- Access management profiles including access schedules, staff shift scheduling, access point groups, and common and restricted access
- Elevator management (general access and restricted floors)
- Amenities management
- Key creation from native web-based client or third-party PMS solution
- Quick user adoption, intuitive workflows and online help
From front desk to back of house and everything in-between, dormakaba Ambiance web-based access management software provides centralized property management anytime and anywhere. Log on to your property’s admin page to remotely manage security schedules, run reports and notify staff with on-screen notifications. The easy to use interface and on-screen help systems allow newly trained staff to quickly learn so they can focus on the guest. You can easily create keys, modify guest registrations, check-in/out times and more, directly from Ambiance or through your property management solution.
Saving time and money is the core value of Ambiance. With today’s changing hotel technology landscape, flexibility is a must. You can add available features like remote lock management and mobile access when you see the need to upgrade. Configure property access to one or multiple buildings, controlling access to everything from guest rooms to restricted areas using a combination of staff profiles, access point group definitions, scheduling and credential management. With custom user roles, advanced password and user access settings that meet PCI compliance, your system is protected even more. Lock programming and auditing is a breeze with advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting support. Ambiance integrates with a variety of third party property management systems (PMS), point of sale systems, energy management solutions, parking gate systems and more.
Supported Hardware Requirements
- 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 (2GHx or greater)
- 3rd or 4th Gen Core i5 processor or equivalent or faster
- RAM – 8 GB or greater
- Network Controller Gigabit Ethernet – 1 GB/second or greater
- Disk Drive (Free Space) 50 MG
Supported Operating Systems/Web Browsers
- Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1 Pro/Enterprise
- Windows 10 (Ambiance v 1.4 or higher) Pro/Enterprise – English only
- Web Browsers
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v11 (requires ActiveX, Meta Refresh scripting options be enabled)
- Recommended Screen Resolution – 1366 x 768 or greater
Supported Hardware Requirements
- CPU – 2GHz/64-bit/quad core or faster
- RAM – 16 GB/64-bit or higher
- Network Controller – Gigabit Ethernet – 1 Gb/second or greater
- Disk Drive (Free Space) 30 GB (minimum)
- Additional disk space may be required based on database growth and backup/archiving settings
Supported Operating Systems / Database
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 – English only
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard – English only (suitable for all site size deployments)
- Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise – English only (suitable only for sites with a maximum lock count of 200 locks coupled with a maximum of two encoders)
- SQL Server Express 2014* or SQL Server 2014 (*provided with Ambiance installation)
- Internet – Internet connectivity is required for remote support services.
- IP Address
- Static (preferred)
- Dynamic (DHCP)
SERVER OPTIONS (Contact your technical representative to determine option requirements.)
- USB Port A USB 2.0 or greater port for USB connected encoders and/or Maintenance Unit devices when the server is designated as a workstation
- Ambiance SQL DB Backup Backups will be configured to USB thumb drive unless network backup exists
- Video – Video card required for screen connection
- Web User Interface
- Port 80 (HTTP)
- Port 443 (HTTPS)
- Encoder (TCP/IP)
- Port 28000 (TCP)
- Port 8265 (TCP / Oracle FIAS)
- Port 8264 (dormakaba IRS)
- Port 1619 (dormakaba web services)
Virtual Machine or Private Hosting
- Virtual machine and private hosting is supported based on the hardware and operating system requirements stated above. Dedicated CPU & RAM is required
Property Management Software (PMS) Interface Support
The following PMS interface protocols are available: Web Services, TCP/IP, and Serial (limited availability) Please contact your PMS provider to verify integration compatibility
Ambiance Network Property Diagram
Microsoft Windows 10
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.