Smart RFID Deadbolt Lock
Please contact us if you are a hotel or motel for special hospitality pricing!
Simplify your access management with this low maintenance RFID deadbolt. Provide secure Bluetooth mobile access for residents and staff and manage authorization with configurable credentials, key levels and expiration dates. Compatible with dormakaba’s latest Community access management software (sold separately), which allows for multi-site property management, web-based access from anywhere, advanced lock auditing, reporting and more.
Mobile Access Solutions
This Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) capable lock can operate using the dormakaba Mobile Access Solutions, allowing residents to use their mobile devices as their key
- No touring allows property managers to assign and remove access without visiting the locks
- Multiple key levels for residents, staff, vendors, and visitors
- Ability to use smart device as secure key with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology
- Audit trail reports most recent 4,000 events
- Integrates with third-party systems and solution developers for energy management, IoT, Resident communication, and more
- Standard with two year warranty
- Utilize secure BlueSky Access app – available for both iOS and Android
- Sealed RFID reader improves security
- Engineered for use in extreme environmental conditions for maximum reliability
- Non-volatile memory prevents lock programming and audits from being erased during a battery change
Low Maintenance, Easy Installation
- Battery life up to 2 years
- Low battery indicator alerts staff to minimize downtime
- Upgradeable lock firmware for future enhancements
- Single credential, single operating system to control perimeter and amenity entries
- Small to large-scale multi-housing properties
- Compatible with dormakaba Community access management software (sold separately)
- Operates in conjunction with existing Ilco 79 series locks on the property through Community software (sold separately)
- New construction and retrofit applications and
- Replacement for existing mechanical deadbolts
- Installs on standard door prep
- Access control for resident units, common areas and perimeter access
Move into the next level of digital multi-housing management. No need to worry about physical keys with dormakaba’s free and secure BlueSky Access app as residents can access the lock right from their smart device. Residents can skip the check-in process with pre-registered credentials and have access revoked through configurable expiration dates. Built to withstand high traffic and extreme temperatures ranging from -31 to 151°F, this sturdy low-maintenance deadbolt can be paired with a whole family of hardware, including remote readers, gates and panic device trim. No touring is required, and non-volatile memory ensures lock programming and audits are not erased while batteries are changed. Suitable for a wide variety of applications, from small to large-scale, new construction or retrofitting existing hardware.
Available through special order, optional Messenger Ready and Messenger Online attachments gives you remote access to audit trails, key usage reports, and allows you to manage door activity in real time.
Supported by dormakaba Community access management software (sold separately) for easy property management from anywhere
BlueSky Access is available for operators with limited resources to develop an app or those who simply want to evaluate our mobile access solution. BlueSky Access app is available to download on both iOS and Android smart devices and can be deployed across any property to create a simplified guest experience, while also streamlining hotel operations.
- Capable of being deployed across multiple properties
- Ilco/Saflok BLE enabled RFID locks seamlessly integrated
- Flexible, scalable and sustainable with comprehensive service and support programs
The BlueSky app includes dormakaba’s SDK (Software Development Kit), developed and secured by LEGIC Connect, renowned globally for highly-secure communication and identification.
Ilco and Saflok Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) enabled RFID locks allow access to authorized users simply by placing their mobile device with the BlueSky app near the RFID reader. The BLE module reads the BlueSky access key, communicates with the property management network, and determines whether the unique, encrypted code conveyed by the mobile device is on an approved “pass” list. Once confirmed, access is allowed, and the event is recorded for audit purposes.
dormakaba’s Ilco and Saflok Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) enabled electronic locks are the foundation for the transition to BlueSky mobile access.
Once the BlueSky app has been downloaded, guests are able to receive their room key on their smart device allowing access to authorized areas throughout the hotel property: guestrooms, perimeter access points and common areas. Upon arrival, they can bypass the front desk and go straight to their room.
5 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 25/32 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
1 in. solid
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
Audit Trail, Bluetooth, No Tour, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Scheduling
Florida Building Code
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to 66°C)
0% to 85% non-condensing humidity at 86°F (30°C)
Up to 4,000 events
date and hours/minutes, Real time
BlueSky mobile key delivery system app
Android 4.3 or later, iOS 9 or later
Light indicators in reader
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
This does not use codes. It uses Bluetooth phones. Per the description:
Compatible with dormakaba’s latest Community access management software, which allows for multi-site property management, web-based access from anywhere, advanced lock auditing, reporting and more.
This is designed to be a lock that is used with a large property management system. It is not designed to be used on an individual home. If you want a Bluetooth lock with remote capability for a home the Schlage Sense would be the way to go. Make sure to purchase the wifi adapter as well with the lock.
- Q What management software can be used to configure users/access? Which RFID cards / keyfobs are co... answer nowAsked by November 13, 2018 5:32 PMon