- Non-latching; offers immediate “no prior knowledge” egress by pushing on the bar at any point, with 15 Lbs. or less pressure
- Light touch activates one or both internal optical sensors designed to detect an exit attempt
- Built-in mechanical switch acts as redundant back-up release
- Dual sensors, fail-safe electronics and successful testing in excess of one million cycles
- Furnished factory supplied door cable may be used to transfer power from the frame to the door
- Wire from your power controller into this cable, and then into the 6451 circuit board. Also wire from this board into your maglock
- Complicated tune-in procedure and frequent call-backs for readjustment are not required
- Available in three standard lengths, easily cut in the field for custom width doors.
- Use with aluminum and/or hollow metal doors
- Wood door kit is sold separate at checkout for installs on wood doors
- Minimum travel, positive stops and metal end caps provide true vandal and wear resistance
- Releases an electric lock when activated by any means including: Touch, Shopping Carts, Gurneys, Wheelchairs, etc…
- Current Draw: 0.100 Amps @ 12/24 VDC/VAC
- Relay: DPDT / 5 Amps @ 30 Volts
NOTE: This bar is not handed, simply rotate the bar to put the wiring connector at the hinge side of the door.
NOTE: Do not use this bar with electric deadbolt locks.
NOTE: All models for doors with 5/8” or less frame stop. Actual bar length is 2” less than width of door x 2-3/8”H x 2-7/16”D Distance between mounting holes is 2-3/4” less than width of door.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.