Standard Software Implementation Kit
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Software Disc – Requires Microsoft Excel
- Installation Instructions
- IR Reader and Extension Cable
- USB Cable to Program EPS2000
- Includes the IrDA > USB adaptor and software to enable communication between a Windows based laptop or netbook PC and your E-Plex 1500/2000/3000/5000 locks
- User-friendly interface with point and click control
- On-screen instructions with a spreadsheet design that enables you to sort how you see fit
- Manage up to 300 users per door
- Manage up to 10,000 doors / multiple locations
- Most recent 9,000 lock events are recorded in memory including use of the mechanical key override for audit trail reporting
- Quickly add/delete users/doors
- Built-in optional random PIN-code generator
- Passwords safeguard data and system
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, XP Home & Pro, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. PC memory requirements: 128 MB (mega-bytes) or greater of RAM, 500 MB or greater of Hard Disk
- PC/PDA running Excel 2003 or higher is required
- PDA and Pocket PC Compatibility: PDA’s running Palm Operating System 4.X or 5.X – Palm Centro, Tungsten E, Tungsten E2, Tungsten T3, T5, TX, Palm Zire, Palm Zire 21, Palm Zire 31, Palm Zire 71, Palm Zire 72, Palm M Series (130/500/505/515), Sony Clie Series (TJ/25/35/37). Pocket PC’s running Windows Mobile OS 5.0 or higher – HP IPAQ Series, Dell Axim Series
- Mobile phones running Windows OS (operating system) ‘and’ phone must have ‘beaming’ capability, i.e. infrared sensor
|Event Audit Trail|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can access be changed from a remote location without ever having to go to the lock? answer nowAsked by May 20, 2018 5:31 PMonA The E-Plex software is a local based software. This means that you have to be on the same network as the locks are. Additionally, to communicate wireless with the locks you must have the wireless antennas installed on the locks and corresponding gateways to communicate to them. Once these paths have been established you can remotely login into the computer that the software is installed on using a remote desktop software. If you are looking for an access control system that is completely remote you will want to look at our hardwired technology for this. Most hardwired units are cloud-based allowing remote access and control. Please see the list parts and components for each suggestion below. E-Plex wireless links: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/eplex-inside-antenna-kit/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/eplex-wall-mount-gateway-kit/ Hardwiring Solution: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/emerge-essential-plus-1-door-1-reader-access-control-bundle/
- Q would this system allow me to set auto lock times on work days? also allow a timed employee access? answer nowAsked by November 8, 2017 3:23 PMonA Unfortunately, you cannot set schedules with this software or the locks that integrate with the software. This software is designed for the E2000, 3000, and 5000 series locks. These locks have the ability to go into a consistent unlocked state but it must set for a specific time period for that door, but this is not a scheduled event and must be done manually. However you can purchase the Kabe Eplex Enterprise software accompanied with Kaba series locks E3200, E3700, E5200, and E5700 that will allow you to have timed access schedules that will automatically unlock and relock during their set time frame.