Standalone Long Range UHF RFID Reader
Check yourself at the gate. The FEIG MAX.U500i All-in-One Long Range UHF Reader provides a stand-alone solution for vehicle identification and parking access control. Ideal for airports, universities, gated communities and more. Supported by myAXXESS management software.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- RFID UHF Vehicle Access Control Long Range Reader with integrated antenna, signal light and Access Controller – HF Proximity model available
- Management of more than 4,000 access permissions
- Simultaneous monitoring of up to 2 lanes with read ranges up to 10m
- Non-volatile event memory, buffered real time clock and Teach-in-mode
- Integrated signal light (red/green)
- Secure Key Storage (Secure Element)
- Fast and easy mounting and installation
- PoE and USB interface
- UHF Windshield Transponders for gated access control available
- Reader able to operate with various other tag manufacturers as long as they are compliant to the ISO standards listed
- Gated communities
- Employee parking lots
- Corporate driveways
- Authoritative (Police, Government)
- Other closed facilities that require perimeter protection
- Management of doors and barriers in one project
- Easy assigning and managing of access rights
- Secure access control based on secure transponder technologies like Mifare DESFire and UCODE DNA
- Desktop readers for personalization of transponders available (ID ISC.MRU102, ID CPR40.30)
- Supports programming of ID MAX50.10, ID MAX.U1002 and MAX.U500i
- Reading of event and log data from access control readers
- FREE software – NO monthly subscription required
The FEIG MAX.U500i All-in-One Long Range UHF Reader provides a stand-alone solution for vehicle identification and parking access control. Ideal for airports, universities, gated communities and more. This device is a compact UHF Vehicle Access Control Reader combining a UHF Long Range Reader with an integrated antenna, a signal light and an access controller. Vehicle identification is simple by using passive, maintenance-free UHF transponders (sold separately) which can be stuck behind the windshield of the vehicle to allow or deny access. This allows for a secure authentication of detected transponders and prohibits access of transponders with cloned serial numbers.
Monitor multiple lanes or check entry and exit simultaneously using two digital outputs and one available antenna port. Useful examples include employee parking lots, corporate driveways, authoritative or other closed facilities that require perimeter protection. Alternatively, the two relays can be set up as signal transmitters for barrier or gate control units. Using the “configuration cloning” feature allows this configuration to be conveniently copied to other devices by the same route. The “Teach-In Mode” is used to teach the transponders to be accessed without the use of the software. If the reader is in this mode, all read transponders are automatically transferred to the access database. All management of the U500i is supported by myAXXESS management software (see tab).
Manage user data, access rights and more using FEIG’s patented myAXXESS Manager software. After this synchronization, the reader can run offline as a stand-alone device More than 4,000 access permissions can be managed and up to 3,000 access control events can be stored. Each user can be assigned to additional temporal restrictions including Holidays and vacation days.
MAKE ACCESS CONTROL EASY
Access control systems on buildings and parking areas should be as uncomplicated as possible. myAXXESS is the secure, powerful and economic solution for small and medium-sized projects. Both in a stand-alone systems and integrated into existing access solutions.
As a RFID specialist, FEIG ELECTRONIC offers systems from a single source, consisting of:
- RFID hardware for short-range solutions (HF)
- RFID hardware for long-range solutions (UHF)
- Software myAXXESS Manager for administration of access authorizations
- Transponders for granting authorizations (HF chip cards and UHF wind shield transponders)
Easy system management
The “myAXXESS Manager” software makes it easy to manage access authorizations of people and vehicles. The local database application can control users and groups of users, and accesses for doors and barriers can be co-managed in one project and assigned to specific areas for ease of control.
High security level
The software supports the programming of short-range readers such as the ID MAX50.10 for the identification of persons at doors and barriers as well as the programming of long-range readers such as ID MAX.U1002 and MAX.U500i for vehicle access control. If required, secure access projects can be implemented based on secure technologies such as Mifare DESFire and UCODE DNA from NXP.
Administration and Management
- Management of users and transponders
- Assignment of users to user groups
- Import of user lists and old projects
- Export of user lists
Access Right Management
- Managing access rights on single user and single door/barrier level or on user group and area level
- Easy managing of access rights with one general map
- Import of user lists and old projects
- Export of user lists
Door / Barrier Management
- Management of doors / barriers and readers
- Easy reader configuration
- Assignment of doors or barriers to areas
- Event list viewer
Time Model Management
- Creating own time models from 15 different, self-defined time periods
- List of self-defined holidays
- Special access rights for holidays
This software is FREE with No monthly subscription.
11.4 (H) x 11.4 (W) x 3.9 (D) in.
902 MHz up to 928 MHz
|Event Audit Trail|
12/24 VDC, POE
|Storage Temperature Range|
-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
-13°F to 131°F (-25°C to 55°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
5% to 95% RH non-condensing
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.