Linear IEI 212i Flush Mount Indoor Keypad
$91.07 See Price
Price: : $81.55
You Save: $9.52 (10.45%)
- Flush mount, single-gang design for easy installation into drywall, or single-gang electrical box
- Available in Stainless Steel finish
- Supports 120 Users
- Non-volatile memory retains codes even if power is lost
- 1-6 digit codes – digits can be repeated
- Door relocks automatically
- Two lever User Management
- Master Code must be entered to change user codes
- Can program door to remain in unlocked position
- Easy to program at the keypad
- Auto adjusting operating voltage
- Vandal resistant
- Optional 293 relay board gives you 3 additional secondary relays for user control of equipment with an on/off switch, or a siren
- Installation and programming instructions included
1 to 6 Digits
10-30 Volts DC, 12-24 Volts AC
2.75 (W) x 4.50 (H) x 1.3 (D) in.
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
-20F to 130F
94 mA maximum (add 30 mA for each relay)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there an option to install a privacy frame/ hood to prevent unauthroized personnel from seeing... answer nowA
Privacy hoods this keypad would have to be crafted aftermarket.
- Q If I have an alarm system by RFTechnololgies that has a model 30 Slave keypad, can I change out t... answer nowA
Great question, you'll want to reach out to RFTechnologies to ensure compatibility as they will know their system best.
- Q If you purchase a building with the IEI keypad and you need to change the code and there is no pa... answer nowA
You can find the user manual here for directions on this keypad. However, as it can sometimes be a complicated procedure we highly recommend that you take advantage of our skilled technicians. You can purchase training from us at a cheaper rate than what Linear/IEI charges and we can even help you grow your system or replace it if necessary as we carry their entire line of products.