Flush Mount Indoor Keypad
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Flush mount, single-gang design for easy installation into drywall, or single-gang electrical box
- Available in Stainless Steel finish
- Supports 120 Users
- Non-volatile memory retains codes even if power is lost
- 1-6 digit codes – digits can be repeated
- Door relocks automatically
- Two lever User Management
- Master Code must be entered to change user codes
- Can program door to remain in unlocked position
- Easy to program at the keypad
- Auto adjusting operating voltage
- Vandal resistant
- Optional 293 relay board gives you 3 additional secondary relays for user control of equipment with an on/off switch, or a siren
- Installation and programming instructions included
1 to 6 Digits
10-30 Volts DC, 12-24 Volts AC
2.75 (W) x 4.50 (H) x 1.3 (D) in.
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
-20F to 130F
94 mA maximum (add 30 mA for each relay)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How do I reprogram the keypad? I want to change the numbers for access answer nowAsked by February 6, 2021 4:27 PMon
To default this keypad, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Enter programming mode: 99# - [Master Code] - *
- Press 43 - # - 00000 - # - 00000 - # - * - *
This reset will clear all users and default the master code back to '1234'.
- Q Why are the buttons on my keypad hard to push, especially in cold weather? answer nowAsked by November 19, 2020 9:00 PMonA
This may be caused by dirt or other matter getting stuck between the keys and the body of the keypad. Please bear in mind that this is an interior-only keypad and is not rated or recommended for exterior use.
- Q If we change the keypad for a new one, the new keypad is not working, what can that be? answer nowAsked by September 8, 2019 7:35 PMonA
There are numerous variables that could potentially cause an issue with the functionality of your keypad depending on the results that you are experiencing. For troubleshooting assistance, I would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer, Nortek, for assistance! Their support staff can be reached at 855-546-3349 or online via their contact page!
- Q Is there an option to install a privacy frame/ hood to prevent unauthroized personnel from seeing... answer nowAsked by February 19, 2019 2:02 PMonA
Privacy hoods this keypad would have to be crafted aftermarket.
- Q If I have an alarm system by RFTechnololgies that has a model 30 Slave keypad, can I change out t... answer nowAsked by August 29, 2017 1:59 PMonA
Great question, you'll want to reach out to RFTechnologies to ensure compatibility as they will know their system best.