Linear Prox.Pad Plus
Panel-Free PC Managed Door Access Control System
$477.99 See Price
Price: : $396.58
You Save: $81.41 (17.03%)
- PIN only; PROX only; PIN + PROX for maximum security (not only what you know, but what you have on you)
- Direct PC connection enabled, or you may use existing network infrastructure and communicate via LAN/WAN (LAN/WAN requires SEG-1 wall mount gateway)
- Accomodates 2000 users
- Accomodates all HID Proximity Cards from 26-40 bit
- HID Corporate 1000 compatible
- 2000 Event audit trail
- LED indicator lights to signal operation
- Indoor/outdoor/glass mounting (prox reader can be positioned up to 10ft from the ProxPad Plus)
- Outputs for forced door, propped door, and alarm shunt to tie-in to new or existing fire alarm and security systems
- Two relays and two inputs for request to exit, door position monitoring, and increased functionality when using Hub Manager professional software
- REX/Door Loop: Dry contact closure
5.25 (H) x 2.75 (W) x 1.375 (D) in.
1 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31F to 150F
Keypad, Prox Card/Fob
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
Yes, but you will need to have a power supply that can supply 12v to the keypad and 24v to the strike. You can purchase the PS904 8F which will allow you to make that work. Please contact our commercial sales department to ensure that you get the right products for your needs.
- Answered by the admin The keypad can be wired for both backlit illumination or for it to be shut off. It is completely dependent on your desired configuration.
- Answered by the admin The Prox Pad Plus is a stand-alone unit that will not tie into a 3rd party control system. Below is the prox pad link. This pad does allow wiring into 3rd party systems but please be sure to check the compatibility with your access control environment. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/proxpad-front-end-keypad-card-reader/
- Q Can this device be put on a daily unlock/lock schedule, so only people with the pin can get in du... answer nowA
Yes this uses the HubManager software which does allow daily scheduling. The Prox.Pad Plus comes with this software pre-installed.
- Q Can this device be wired to a 110 volt power system. If not what IEI device would you recommend? ... answer nowA No it cannot. A power supply will be needed to provide DC power in the form of 24VDC or 12VDC. *just wanted to clarify as someone not familiar with electricity may purchase a transformer per the previous response.