Linear Prox.Pad Plus
Panel-Free PC Managed Door Access Control System
$477.99 See Price
Price: : $396.58
You Save: $81.41 (17.03%)
- PIN only; PROX only; PIN + PROX for maximum security (not only what you know, but what you have on you)
- Direct PC connection enabled, or you may use existing network infrastructure and communicate via LAN/WAN (LAN/WAN requires SEG-1 wall mount gateway)
- Accomodates 2000 users
- Accomodates all HID Proximity Cards from 26-40 bit
- HID Corporate 1000 compatible
- 2000 Event audit trail
- LED indicator lights to signal operation
- Indoor/outdoor/glass mounting (prox reader can be positioned up to 10ft from the ProxPad Plus)
- Outputs for forced door, propped door, and alarm shunt to tie-in to new or existing fire alarm and security systems
- Two relays and two inputs for request to exit, door position monitoring, and increased functionality when using Hub Manager professional software
- REX/Door Loop: Dry contact closure
5.25 (H) x 2.75 (W) x 1.375 (D) in.
1 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31F to 150F
Keypad, Prox Card/Fob
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
This keypad requires a 12VDC power supply to operate the locking mechanism and allow access. Without a power source, this keypad will not have the ability to control the state of the door.
- Q Can I install it directly from the keypad to the door magnet and release it? answer nowAsked by August 30, 2021 11:02 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, this model can be used as a standalone reader and can be wired directly to the electric strike or maglock for control.
- Q Can this device be programmed as a stand alone system without the “HUB”? answer nowAsked by August 5, 2020 5:15 PMonAnswered by the admin
This keypad can be programmed as a standalone unit without needing to be connected to a panel or hub.
- Q How do I reset the master code without losing all the user data? I have 2 out of 7 on a site that... answer nowAsked by September 20, 2019 2:07 PMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, if your master code is unknown, the only way to change this would be to hard reset the device which will clear out all programming in the device. If you are programming this keypad via a panel or access control software, then you may be able to change the Master code from within the software before updating the keypad with the new programming without losing your data.
- Q Can I use a 24VDC electric latch retraction exit device with the Prox Pad Plus? answer nowAsked by October 5, 2018 5:28 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, but you will need to have a power supply that can supply 12v to the keypad and 24v to the strike. You can purchase the PS904 8F which will allow you to make that work. Please contact our commercial sales department to ensure that you get the right products for your needs.
- Q Is the keypad illuminated in any way for night time use in a dark enviorment? answer nowAsked by May 19, 2018 10:31 AMonA The keypad can be wired for both backlit illumination or for it to be shut off. It is completely dependent on your desired configuration.
- Q Is it compatable with kantech kt 400 Or brivo acs6000e answer nowAsked by April 12, 2018 6:50 PMonA The Prox Pad Plus is a stand-alone unit that will not tie into a 3rd party control system. Below is the prox pad link. This pad does allow wiring into 3rd party systems but please be sure to check the compatibility with your access control environment. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/proxpad-front-end-keypad-card-reader/
- Q can the unit utilize BLE or detect smartphone digital keys? answer nowAsked by May 2, 2017 2:13 PMonAnswered by the admin
- Q How many cards/fobs come with the kit? Or do we order separate? answer nowAsked by February 21, 2017 1:50 PMon
- Q Can this device be put on a daily unlock/lock schedule, so only people with the pin can get in du... answer nowAsked by January 3, 2017 5:21 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes this uses the HubManager software which does allow daily scheduling. The Prox.Pad Plus comes with this software pre-installed.