Front End Weatherproof Proximity Reader
- Reads HID 26-bit prox cards
- Read Range: 2-3”
- Dimensions: 3.135” (H) x 1.7” (W) x .510” (D)
- Indoor/outdoor weatherproof design
- Visual indicator
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC (supplied by MiniMax 3, or Max 3 controller)
- Operating temperature: -22° F to 150°F (30°to 75° C)
- Transmit Frequency: 125 kHz
Front-end Only, Prox Card/Fob
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q CAN YOU BY PASS CARD READER IF A MALFUNCTION OR A SUPERVISOR NEEDS TO GET INTO LOCATION FOR US IT... answer nowAsked by March 28, 2018 1:09 PMonA Most readers do not have a bypass however in most applications the door is equipped with a key override for situations as described for emergency purposes.
- Q would this reader work as a replacement for the Kaba Model R79-N1 reader answer nowAsked by March 3, 2018 10:02 AMonA Unfortunately, we would need a picture or a spec sheet to let you know for sure. Keep in mind that with most readers you are looking for a 125Khz or 13.56 Mhz. Knowing if your reader is on one of these 2 frequencies will tell you its compatibility. This model above is a 125Khz reader.
- Q Does this reader have a remote so the receptionist can "buzz" them in? answer nowAsked by September 21, 2016 1:48 PMonAnswered by the admin
You would need to purchase an electric strike kit to go with the reader. You can find those here: