Kaba E-Plex E201UXSLL626
Electronic Push Button Exit Trim
Please note the push bar pictured is not included. Sold separately.
- 100 User capacity. Millions of possible code choices
- Exit Device Compatibility: Von Duprin #’s 98/99, Von Duprin Surface Vertical Rod #’s 9827/9927, Detex Rim # F1001, Detex Surface Vertical Rod #’s 20/F20, Dorma Rim # F9300, Precision Rim #’s 21/FL21, Precision Surface Vertical Rod #’s 22/FL22, Arrow Rim # 3800*, Sargent # 8800* *Requires 062-514-148 Kit, sold separate, special order
- Satin chrome finish; special order for satin brass
- 3 Operation modes: Access, lockout, & passage (passage mode can be toggled on/off, or pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors – installation screws for both included
- Programming accomplished via the lock’s keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Four authority levels: Master, Manager, User and Service
- Auto-locking but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, free exit with inside lever
- Patented LectroBolt makes it easy to install and maintain
- Operates on 3AA alkaline batteries maintained in exterior housing; 100,000 lock cycles before batteries need changing
- Lock data not compromised if batteries fail
- Key override using a standard key-in-lever Kaba cylinder with Schlage C type keyway. Key cylinder is concealed from view
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader)
8 15/16 (H) x 3 5/16 (W) x 2 13/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Indoor/Outdoor, Windstorm approved/certified
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to 151 °F (66 °C)
Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers, Solid cast exterior housing
Audit Trail, Passage Mode
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim, Exit – SVR
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there a simple way to lock the door with the key pad. For example - My code is programmed for ... answer nowA
You can program a separate code that will only unlock the door but not put it into a passage mode. This way when you unlock the door it automatically locks behind you. So when you leave it will be locked.
- Answered by the admin These do work with the Von Duprin panic hardware, however, we would suggest talking with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives as to the compatibility you are requesting. They can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 1
- Q Can this also be held open by using the existing panic bar lock open with allen key? there are ti... answer nowA
Yes you can always use the dogging feature on your panic bar to leave it in passage without affecting the lock.