Kaba PowerPlex P2031XSLL626
Self-Powered Lock with Key Override
By harnessing power created from the simple pump of the handle, PowerPlex reduces battery waste and drives down access control maintenance costs to virtually zero. It’s hard to imagine, but even without any activity at the lock, PowerPlex holds a full charge for up to 10 weeks. With a sealed unit and durable finish the lock withstands a broad range of climates and is perfect for outdoor and remote locations.
- Self-Powering with PowerStar Technology: No batteries to end up in a landfill!
- How It Works: Enter your 4-8 digit PIN sequence, and turn lever to open door
- 100 Users Supported: Millions of possible code choices
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Compliant: Manufactured free of toxic metals
- Satin Chrome Finish: Satin brass available upon request
- 3 Operation Modes: PIN access, lockout, & passage
- Lockout Mode: De-activates all regular user and manager codes, excluding Master code
- Passage Mode: Toggle on/off, or pre-programm to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Full-size ADA Lever: Field reversible for left and right swing doors
- Perfect for Wood and Metal Doors: Installation screws for both included
- Program Via the Lock’s Keypad
- Rugged Clutch Mechanism: Ensures long life & durability
- Four Authority Levels: Master, Manager, User and Service (Service users allowed only ‘one-time’ access, or access for 1-24 hours)
- Auto-Locking: Program into passage mode at any time by following command-sequence
- Free Exiting at All Times with Inside Lever
- Patented LectroBolt: Ease of Installation
- Retrofits Cylindrical Latch Locksets
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Concealed Key Override: Standard Kaba cylinder with Schlage “C” keyway & 2 back-up keys supplied. See pick and bump proof, and I/C prep
- 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty; Built-in warranty counter in lock memory
8 15/16 (H) x 3 5/16 (W) x 3 3/16 (D)
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Indoor/Outdoor, Windstorm approved/certified
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to 151 °F (66 °C)
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Keypad – Digits
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there a quarterly fee or monthly fee once i purchase this lock?? answer nowAsked by November 15, 2019 12:26 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock is not used with any subscription services. Once you have the lock in your possession, nothing else should be needed to operate the lock.