Indoor/Outdoor Access Control Keypad
$167.97 See Price
Price: : $138.97
You Save: $29.00 (17.26%)
- High quality performance keypad
- Illuminated hardened back-lit keys for long term durability
- Key press feedback via built-in sounder and yellow LED
- Program and maintain all of your access control data within the keypad in stand-alone mode, or have the MiniMax 3, Max 3, or a Wiegand controller make the access control decisions, and use the 2000eM as the front-end keypad
- Supports 500 users in stand-alone mode, more when using Linear IEI controllers, or your Wiegand controller
- Allows authorized passage with valid PIN by releasing an electric strike lock, or mag lock
- Single gang flush mount design for flexible and fast installation
- Main relay for lock, as well as independent outputs, configurable outputs, door ajar output, forced door output, and alarm shunt output to tie-in to new or existing fire alarm and security systems
- Auto voltage sensing (AVS)
- Door position input, and request to exit inputs provided
- UL 294 Access Control listed (242 & SSW only)
- Five (5) year manufacturer warranty
4.50 (H) x 2.75 (W) x 0.60 (D) in.
1 to 10 Digits
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-20F to 130F
10-30 Volts DC, 12-24 Volts AC
5 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I replace a Locknetics Pro79 keypad with this? answer nowAsked by May 29, 2019 2:27 PMonAnswered by the admin
You should have no issues exchanging the Pro79 keypad with the IEI 2000e if these keypads are being programmed as a stand-alone unit.
- Q Does this keypad stay backlit? Or do you have to press a key to "light" the keypad? answer nowAsked by July 12, 2018 4:51 PMonA
Yes, it can be wired to stay lit at all times there is no need to press any additional numbers to light the keypad.
- Q hello, i am wondering how this product is wired? I want to use it in a 120v single phase applicat... answer nowAsked by March 10, 2018 11:32 AMonA This reader will operate in the form desired through locking out and unlocking the fuel pump. This is a 12v keypad so your voltage would need to be stepped down in order for it to work. As for the diagrams, you can call our support team at 937-247-9327 option 3 and they will be able to get you the information you are looking for.
- Q how many conductors needed and what size wire to front end control answer nowAsked by February 10, 2017 11:24 AMonAThe most common used on most projects is 16/6 AWG shielded and stranded, but that can vary up or down with the distance of the run and what voltage is being used.