Indoor/Outdoor Access Control Keypad
$203.50 See Price
Price: : $203.50
You Save: $0.00 (0%)
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- High quality performance keypad
- Illuminated hardened back-lit keys for long term durability
- Key press feedback via built-in sounder and yellow LED
- Program and maintain all of your access control data within the keypad in stand-alone mode, or have the MiniMax 3, Max 3, or a Wiegand controller make the access control decisions, and use the 2000eM as the front-end keypad
- Supports 500 users in stand-alone mode, more when using Linear IEI controllers, or your Wiegand controller
- Allows authorized passage with valid PIN by releasing an electric strike lock, or mag lock
- Single gang flush mount design for flexible and fast installation
- Main relay for lock, as well as independent outputs, configurable outputs, door ajar output, forced door output, and alarm shunt output to tie-in to new or existing fire alarm and security systems
- Auto voltage sensing (AVS)
- Door position input, and request to exit inputs provided
- UL 294 Access Control listed (242 & SSW only)
- Five (5) year manufacturer warranty
4.50 (H) x 2.75 (W) x 0.60 (D) in.
1 to 10 Digits
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-20F to 130F
10-30 Volts DC, 12-24 Volts AC
5 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this work with an Adams Rite electric strike? answer nowAsked by September 14, 2022 11:43 AMonA
Yes! The Linear 2000e key pad will work with most electric strikes, including the Adams Rite.
- Q Can this keypad operate multiple overhead/garage doors, or only one? answer nowAsked by October 24, 2020 6:47 PMonA
Stand-alone this will operate one entrance. However, if used with a wiegand controller, you can have this keypad activate multiple relays when a code is entered.
To add a Toggle code to this keypad:
- Enter Program Mode by pressing: 99 # master code ✱
- Once in Program Mode, enter 60 # 0 # User Location Number #
- Each code enrolled is assigned a location number. You will want to use the next available location for this code.
- Enter the desired code followed by ✱
- Reenter the desired code followed by ✱
If you were enrolling the code 6432 into user location 10, your full sequence would look like this:
99 # master code ✱ 60 # 0 # 10 # 6432 ✱ 6432 ✱
- Q can i use this to control an overhead door operator? and is it momentary contact output? answer nowAsked by April 16, 2020 9:26 AMonA
Yes, this does provide momentary output and can be used to activate the relay for the door opener.