Industrial Strength Push Button Lock
Meet the steel that will keep you secure day in and day out. With a heavy duty lever and passage function, this lock uses recessed buttons for added security and a breakaway slip clutch in the handle that prevents damage when unauthorized use occurs. Very tough.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- 100% Mechanical combination door lock; no batteries or wires necessary
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Industrial Strength / Salt-water Proof: Internal parts are teflon coated, with marine-grade finish on exterior
- Virtually Indestructible: Components made of brass, stainless steel and diecast zinc
- Fits in standard 2 1/8″ door hole and covers it completely
- Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger for added security; 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ backsets included
- Full size reversible lever handle – ADA certified
- Automatically locks door when closed unless you have engaged the “passage” feature (In pass-thru mode door will latch shut, but not lock. To set pass-thru, simply press the ‘R’ button, followed by your pass-code)
- Clutch lever handle prevents damage if mechanism forces
- Installation is EASY – instructions, positioning template, and mounting hardware is included
- Completely weatherproof
- Tens of thousands of codes to choose from
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
Lever: 5 (W) x 3/4 (H) in., Lock: 7 1/2 (H) x 2 7/16 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 11/64 in.
3 to 5 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
2 3/4 in., 2 3/8 in.
Marine Grade, Jet Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Door handing is listed as "universal" does this mean it can be switched from left to right depend... answer nowAsked by ilana on May 3, 2019 3:25 PMA
Yes, that is correct.
- Q Can you set multiple codes at one time for employees answer nowAsked by forrest on October 26, 2018 10:03 AMA
No, this is a mechanical lock which only uses a single code for entry. That code can be given out to multiple people but they will all have the same code. If you need something with multiple codes we would recommend the Eplex E2031.
- Q Will this lock work on a pool gate.? Our gate is a cylindrical type of fencing. answer nowAsked by Ann on June 16, 2017 3:13 PMA
Yes, this lock is cylindrical and will work outside on a gate. However, you need to make sure that you have enough room top to bottom on your gate box to fit the size of this lock. If not you can purchase a new gate box to go with this lock that will need to be welded in place of your existing box.
- Q Need a gate box for the Lockey 1150 push button lock. Any suggestion? answer nowAsked by Albert on February 22, 2017 6:00 PMA
We have this, take a look at GB-1150.
- Q Will this lock work with a "Crash Bar" exit device? answer nowAsked by Larry Watkins on January 18, 2017 4:18 PM