Salt-Water Proof Dual Sided Keypad Lock
Meet the steel that will keep you secure day in and day out. With a heavy duty lever and passage function, this lock uses recessed buttons for added security and a breakaway slip clutch in the handle that prevents damage when unauthorized use occurs. Double-sided for coded interior and exterior access.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- 100% mechanical two-sided lock – no batteries or wires necessary
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Industrial Strength – Rated for ocean and salt-water locations
- Internal parts are teflon coated with a marine grade finish on exterior
- Virtually Indestructible: Components made of brass, stainless steel and diecast zinc
- Fits in standard 2 1/8″ door hole and covers it completely
- Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger for added security; 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ backsets included
- Full size lever handle – ADA certified
- Automatically locks door when closed unless you have engaged the “passage” feature (In pass-thru mode door will latch shut, but not lock. To set pass-thru, simply press the ‘R’ button, followed by your pass-code)
- Clutch lever handle prevents damage if mechanism forces
- Installation is EASY – instructions, positioning template, and mounting hardware are included
- Completely weather and water proof
- Tens of thousands of codes to choose from
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
Lever: 5 (W) x 3/4 (H) in., Lock: 7 1/2 (H) x 2 7/16 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 11/64 in.
3 to 5 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Double Sided, Passage Mode
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
2 3/4 in., 2 3/8 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I would need to change the code each year. What's the procedure for changing the code? answer nowAsked by Grant Lamphere on September 13, 2017 5:01 PMA
You will need to remove the lock from the door or gate and change out the tumblers on the code side.