Double-Sided Keyless Lock, Industrial Strength
Meet the steel that will keep you secure day in and day out. With a heavy duty lever and passage function, this lock uses recessed buttons for added security and a breakaway slip clutch in the handle that prevents damage when unauthorized use occurs. Double-sided for coded interior and exterior access.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- 100% mechanical – no batteries or wires necessary
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Industrial strength keyless door lock
- Virtually Indestructible: Components made of brass, stainless steel and diecast zinc
- Fits in standard 2 1/8″ door hole and covers it completely
- Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger for added security; 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ backsets included
- Full size lever handle – ADA certified
- Automatically locks door when closed unless you have engaged the “passage” feature (In pass-thru mode door will latch shut, but not lock. To set pass-thru, simply press the ‘R’ button, followed by your pass-code)
- Clutch lever handle prevents damage if mechanism forces
- Installation is EASY – instructions, positioning template, and mounting hardware are included
- Completely weather and water proof
- Tens of thousands of codes to choose from
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
Lever: 5 (W) x 3/4 (H) in., Lock: 7 1/2 (H) x 2 7/16 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 11/64 in.
3 to 5 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
2 3/4 in., 2 3/8 in.
Double-Sided, Passage Mode
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Would this work on a gate in a pool like your locket 2835dc. We have 98 unit codos and have our o... answer nowAsked by Jim Copeland on December 17, 2020 9:54 AMA
This lock can certainly work for pool gates so long as they open one direction.
- Q How do you change the code? Does this use a battery? answer nowAsked by Ann Shipman on August 2, 2017 6:52 PMA
Since this is a mechanical lock there are no batteries required for operation. In order to change the code, the lock must be removed from the door and you must change the red and blue tumblers on the inside of the lock. All the directions for doing this are provided with the lock.
- Q I read that the other model does not require the code to be in specific order. Is this model like... answer nowAsked by Valerie Martin on June 15, 2017 11:20 AMA
Yes, while the code does not have to be sequential all the right numbers must be pushed without any other numbers being used. While sequential numbering does add an additional layer of security a person would still have to guess the right four numbers in order to enter so unless the code was 1234 or 7890 as long as the numbers are more randomized such as 4193 it still makes it very difficult for someone to bypass as they will have to hit other numbers on the keypad while trying to figure it out. So unless they just guess correctly it would take many long hours to figure out the code which should make anyone around the area suspicious of the activity.