Meet the steel that will keep you secure day in and day out. With a heavy duty lever and passage function, this lock uses recessed buttons for added security and a breakaway slip clutch in the handle that prevents damage when unauthorized use occurs. Very tough.
Please note the push bar pictured is not included. Sold separately.
- 1150 Lock Body. Available in knob style
- Keyless Panic Trim
- Takes the place of a keyed cylinder with a flat tailpiece
- Heavy Duty Lever
- Passage Function
- Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with LockeyUSA panic bars, DETEX panic bars, and any panic bars that accept a flat tailpiece and have a turn radius of 74 degrees or less
- Panic Exit Doors/Gates
- New Narrow Stile Doors
Lever: 5 (W) x 3/4 (H) in., Lock: 7 1/2 (H) x 2 7/16 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Teflon coated stainless steel interior components, Zinc-plated Steel
Left Hand, Right Hand
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can it work with the crossbar style panic bar answer nowAsked by Hamed I AlyIsmail on July 25, 2018 2:16 AMA This lock is not rated for that type of installation. However, we do carry a wide array of panic hardware in stock. Please contact our knowledgeable sales reps to help you narrow down the correct lock. They can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 1
- Q Can this lock be used with a Queenslock model 6090 panic bar? It accepts a cross-shaped tailpiece... answer nowAsked by Bryan Monta on March 23, 2018 6:20 PMA In a situation such as this, I would give our knowledgeable sales experts a call to discuss the use of this device with that panic device. The Lockey 115-P lock is one of the most versatile locks for panic hardware integration but is best to speak with an associate. They can be reached at 937-247-93327 option 1.
- Q Will this work with Cal Royal panic bar with vertical rods? answer nowAsked by Jay W on March 12, 2018 9:32 PMA Unfortunately, this will not work with that configuration. Please take a look at the link below as this item should work with your panic bar and doors. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-eplex-e201vxsll626-electronic-exit-lock/
- Q will this lock work with a Hager series 4700R panic bar? That is the only info I could find witho... answer nowAsked by Steve on February 5, 2018 5:42 PMA This panic bar should be able to integrate with this lock. Lockey 115-P lock is extremely versatile when interfacing with other panic hardware. If you are unsure you can talk to our lock experts at 937-247-9327 option 1.
- Q For panic bar installation, is it standard bore 2 3/4 backseat or 2 1/8? answer nowAsked by Joseph on February 5, 2018 9:10 AMA This lock will fit in the standard 2 18" bore hole. There are no backset sizes because this is a panic-style lock.
- Q Can this lock be used on a door with an existing panic bar. Only looking to replace a standard do... answer nowAsked by John Bush on December 13, 2017 9:53 PMA It really depends on the panic bar that you have. This lock will integrate with most panic bar equipment out there. The key is, does your panic bar accept a flat tailpiece rotating at 90 degrees? If the answer is yes then you should be fine with this lock and your existing panic hardware.
- Answered by the admin
This model only supports one code because it is a mechanical lock, and is typically used for smaller user populations where it's okay for everyone to share the same code. It sounds like you need an electronic panic trim. These will allow you to program in multiple unique PIN codes.