Mechanical Keyless Passage Knob Lock
Here today, gone tomorrow, no more keys! The Lockey 3830 Passage Knob Lock is keyless and mechanical so no more worrying about keys getting lost. Features an auto-locking function and passage mode for those times when you need instant security or want friends and family to enter and exit freely.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377
- Passage knob lock, also available in lever model
- Mechanical, keyless deadlocking spring latch
- One user code, thousands of possible combinations
- Auto-locking function
- Passage mode
- Reversible handing
- Adjustable backset latch
- Covers standard 2 1/8” hole
- Zinc-plated steel body
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- For Exterior and Interior Use
- Weather Resistant
- Available in Marine Grade Finishes
- Marine Grade recommended for saltwater environments
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Extension kits are available
The Lockey 3830 Passage Knob Lock is perfect for securing a door, gate or shed and keeping your property protected. All it takes is your unique code and a twist of the knob to open. It is keyless and mechanical so you don’t have to worry about keys getting stolen, duplicated or lost! Customize lock access with convenient auto-locking and passage mode features. Auto-locking ensures your door or gate is securely locked every time you close it. Passage mode allows users to come and go as they please without needing to use the entry code. Ideal for backyard family gatherings and for opening your business on time. Weather resistant and built from zinc plated steel, the lock holds up equally well in both interior and exterior environments. Available in Marine Grade finishes to protect the lock when installed in a salt-air location.
6 5/16 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D), Total Coverage with Trim Plates: 7 (L) x 2 1/2 (W)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 to 5 digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Jet Black Marine Grade, Satin Chrome Marine Grade, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Passage Mode
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this battery operated? answer nowAsked by Megan on May 25, 2022 2:05 PMA
This model is fully mechanical and does not require batteries.
- Q Hello! Will you tell me the maximum projection of the exterior part of the lock? We are having di... answer nowAsked by Roy on May 5, 2022 4:59 PMA
It's projects from the door about 2 1/4 inches.
- Q Could this lock be used in an “interior door” (entry to house from garage) with the keypad on the... answer nowAsked by Carol on March 27, 2022 9:16 PMA
This lock can certainly be used for this application. Alternatively, you can order a double-sided model if you require a keypad on both sides of the door.
- Q I’m trying to order a lock that has an exterior key pad, but on the interior can be opened withou... answer nowAsked by Jonathan Gonda on August 17, 2021 11:43 PMA
This model will do the trick! The interior knob is a passage knob that will always allow free egress. The exterior portion will require a code for entry but can be placed into a passage mode if you wish to allow free entry for a short time.
- Q Does the code only work in one order or can the buttons of the code be put in any order? answer nowAsked by robyn on July 20, 2021 2:35 PMA
The numbers in the access code can be entered in any order to gain access.
- Q Can I buy parts? ie code pin and the bar from front to back with the lock catch? answer nowAsked by chris on July 7, 2021 6:25 PMA
Replacement parts are available for this model through our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q How long is the throw on this lock? I'm looking for something for a wooden gate, so there is abou... answer nowAsked by Katherine Stuart on June 7, 2021 7:48 AMA
The latches on this model have a 1-inch throw. These can be used on gates thicker than 2" if used with the Lockey Extension kit.
- Q Does the Lockey 3830 (or similar) for passageway installation have an option of an external knob ... answer nowAsked by Homer T. McLemore on June 3, 2021 10:54 PMA
The closest version available for this would be the Lockey 2830 with the Key Override kit.
- Q Is there a way to program a secondary code for deliveries? answer nowAsked by Marina on March 2, 2021 3:44 PMA
These locks are mechanical and can only be set to a single combination at a time.
- Q Is the only way to change the code is to this lock is to remove the lock altogether? answer nowAsked by Yvette on May 11, 2020 11:07 PMA
Yes, the lock will need to be removed from the door to change the access code for this model as you need to access the back panel.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.