Mechanical Keyless Passage Knob Lock
Here today, gone tomorrow, no more keys! The Lockey 3830 Passage Knob Lock is keyless and mechanical so no more worrying about keys getting lost. Features an auto-locking function and passage mode for those times when you need instant security or want friends and family to enter and exit freely.
- Passage knob lock, also available in lever model
- Mechanical, keyless deadlocking spring latch
- One user code, thousands of possible combinations
- Auto-locking function
- Passage mode
- Reversible handing
- Adjustable backset latch
- Covers standard 2 1/8” hole
- Zinc-plated steel body
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- For Exterior and Interior Use
- Weather Resistant
- Available in Marine Grade Finishes
- Marine Grade recommended for saltwater environments
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
The Lockey 3830 Passage Knob Lock is perfect for securing a door, gate or shed and keeping your property protected. All it takes is your unique code and a twist of the knob to open. It is keyless and mechanical so you don’t have to worry about keys getting stolen, duplicated or lost! Customize lock access with convenient auto-locking and passage mode features. Auto-locking ensures your door or gate is securely locked every time you close it. Passage mode allows users to come and go as they please without needing to use the entry code. Ideal for backyard family gatherings and for opening your business on time. Weather resistant and built from zinc plated steel, the lock holds up equally well in both interior and exterior environments. Available in Marine Grade finishes to protect the lock when installed in a salt-air location.
6 5/16 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D), Total Coverage with Trim Plates: 7 (L) x 2 1/2 (W)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 to 5 digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Jet Black Marine Grade, Satin Chrome Marine Grade, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Passage Mode
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is the only way to change the code is to this lock is to remove the lock altogether? answer nowAsked by Yvette on May 11, 2020 11:07 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, the lock will need to be removed from the door to change the access code for this model as you need to access the back panel.
- Q How weather resistant is this keyless lever lock 3830? Will stand up to a lot of rain? answer nowAsked by Philip on April 6, 2020 5:51 PMAnswered by the admin
This model is highly weather resistant. However, if you live in a saltwater environment, a marine-grade finish is recommended.
- Q Hi! Is there a way to change the lock after you program the code? Or do you need to hire a locksm... answer nowAsked by Amy on February 26, 2020 6:42 PMAnswered by the admin
The codes for this model can be changed at any time but the lock will need to be removed from the door/gate to do so. The only tools required should be a Phillips head screwdriver and possibly a pair of tweezers to exchange the code pins.