Surface Mount Compact Keyless Deadbolt
5 (H) x 1 3/16 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/8 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Keypad – Digits
White, Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Jet Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Bright Brass, Antique Brass
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this lock have the ability to lock automatically after 3 seconds or something around that ti... answer nowAsked by Victoria on November 11, 2020 1:06 AMAnswered by the admin
Since this is a mechanical deadbolt, the lock is not able to lock automatically on its own. For models that do have this feature, please contact our sales team at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q Can you get a thick door kit for this? Something between 3.5-4 inches thick? answer nowAsked by Josh on October 26, 2020 5:03 PMAnswered by the admin
Thick door kits are available for doors up to 5" thick! The extension kit needed can be found here: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-extension-kit/
- Q What is the maximum depth door this can be installed on? answer nowAsked by Karl on July 23, 2020 7:09 PMAnswered by the admin
The maximum thickness that the door can be for this lock to function properly is 2 1/8 in.
- Q Is this an electrical mechanism or battery operated? answer nowAsked by William Davis on July 11, 2020 9:04 PMAnswered by the admin
This lock is entirely mechanical and does not require batteries or use any electronics.
- Q Can this be installed on a metal gate located outdoor? answer nowAsked by Cee on April 23, 2020 11:02 AMAnswered by the admin
It certainly can be! A weldable gatebox may be needed for installation depending on the gate.
- Q What is the length of the deadbolt, that is, the length of the part which extends out from the lock? answer nowAsked by Kathleen on November 27, 2019 7:21 PMAnswered by the admin
This deadbolt features a 3/4 inch throw by default but can be adjusted before installing.