Cabinet, Sliding Door Hook Bolt Lock
5 (H) x 1 3/16 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/8 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Keypad – Digits
White, Satin Chrome, Marine Grade, Satin Nickel, Jet Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Bright Brass, Antique Brass
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you have to drill the door and if so, how do I make sure I do not hit the glass in the frame. ... answer nowAsked by Kevin Clinton on January 21, 2020 9:12 PMAnswered by the admin
This lock requires 3 mounting holes to be drilled through the door for proper operation. Typically, storefront doors leave space between the edge of the door and the glass panel for installation but if you are unsure, we would recommend contacting a local locksmith or door hardware professional for an evaluation. You may also contact our specialists at 937-247-9327, option 1 with images of your door and we may be able to assist!
- Q Does it come with a key in case the battery goes dead/ answer nowAsked by Maureen on October 26, 2017 11:26 PMA There is no battery or key override on this lock. The Lockey C-150 is a push button stand-alone lock that allows you to set a 3 to 6 digit code that would be input in order to unlock the door. Because this is a push button lock there are no electronic components to the lock.
- Q Will this lock work on a hinged door? We have two doors coming together at a 90 degree angle and ... answer nowAsked by Micah on August 22, 2017 4:28 PMA This lock is designed to work on most common makes and models sliding patio doors. We cannot recommend nor confirm the use of this lock on a hinged door prep. Typically with hinged doors, the locking mechanism is cylindrical prep which in those cases will not be compatible with the C-150 model. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-c120-surface-mount-keyless-deadbolt/
- Q Can the keypad be installed on the interior side to function as child protection? And with that, ... answer nowAsked by [email protected] on November 12, 2016 11:13 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes you can install the keypad side on the inside. However, unless you are willing or able to change out how it bolts to the door (lag bolts or nuts and washers) you would still be required to use the interior portion on the exterior in order to mount the lock.
- Q Can you switch which side the lock connects to (right vs left)? Does the reverse side twist nob ... answer nowAsked by Corey on October 30, 2016 9:41 AMAnswered by the admin
You can switch for a left or right orientation, and yes that is correct the interior side thumb-turn opens it without needing a code.
- Q Will this work as a lock replacement on an Andersen Frenchwood sliding glass door? The door is ab... answer nowAsked by Michele on September 20, 2016 12:30 PMAnswered by the admin While it is not a direct replacement for your current locking system it could work. Much of that though would depend on your current locking system and how you intend to use it. It is also a smaller lock so if you want something more of a standard size we would recommend the larger 2500 model. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-2500-keyless-sliding-door-lock/