- Required kit for mounting your new Lockey keyless door lock on a door that is greater than 2 11/64″ thick
- Maximum door thickness is 3″ when ordering lock with “key override,” 5″ thick max for locks without key override
- Order one extension kit per door
- Kit parts may vary based on lock model
1000 Series locks, 2830/2835/3830/3835 Series locks, C/M/2000/3000 Series locks
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What extension do I get for 4” thickness and C-120 lock? answer nowAsked by December 27, 2022 2:46 PMonA
When ordering this extension kit from the website, you must select the model option "C/M/2000/3000 Series". If you are still unsure about your current setup, please contact us at 937-247-9327 and our team will help you find exactly what you need for your application!
- Q I am ordering the Lockey 2500. What extension kit works for it? answer nowAsked by February 25, 2022 8:46 AMonA
Select C/M/2000/3000 Series locks for the Lockey 2500 model.
- Q What is your return policy? Can I return an item if it does not work for me? answer nowAsked by February 15, 2022 2:20 AMonA
Here is a page about our return policy https://www.gokeyless.com/returns/
- Q How long is the spindle that comes included in this Kit? answer nowAsked by June 30, 2021 11:45 AMonA
The spindle in this kit is roughly 5 1/8 inches long.
- Q I am ordering an m220 digital lock for a double doors 2-1/2” thick. I need an extension spindle, ... answer nowAsked by June 21, 2021 10:06 PMonA
You will need the EXT-KIT 2000 for the M220. In the dropdown menu, select the option for C/M/2000/3000 series locks.
- Q Is it just one Spindle - do you cut it to proper length for new door thickness? answer nowAsked by January 27, 2017 2:34 PMonA
Yes, it is a single spindle that you need to cut to your dimensions.