Double Sided Keyless Lock
- Virtually indestructible push button lock
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock fits tight to door
- Includes exterior and interior lock body
- Heavy-duty neoprene black trim plate
- Double Combination (keypads on both sides of the door) to protect from within
- Latch includes 1/4 in plunger bolt to protect against jimmying
- Covers a standard 2-1/8 in hole
- Weatherproof performance
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple rotation of thumbturn with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Single combination (M230) available
- Gate box available
- 2 3/8″ Backset (2-3/4 in available upon request)
- Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 7/8 (H) x 1 7/16 (W) x 1 3/4 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Characters
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have the M230DC. As there is one spindle, does it make you to push both inside and outside key ... answer nowAsked by Sean on July 20, 2019 12:34 AMAnswered by the admin
Each side of the door acts independently. Entering the access code on one side of the door will allow access from that side and that side only. You do not need to enter the code on both sides to be able to open the door.
- Q Can this lock be disengaged during the day when free access is wanted, and engaged at night when ... answer nowAsked by Kurt Assenmacher on July 17, 2019 2:46 PMAnswered by the admin
This model, in particular, is a mechanical unit with no passage mode feature. If you are looking for a model that can be set to a passage mode, I would recommend looking at the Lockey 3830 or a similar model.
- Q can the inside code & the outside code be set to different codes? answer nowAsked by Justine on June 12, 2019 6:34 PMA
Yes, you can set them to different codes.
- Q Does this replace where the door knob usually goes or the deadbolt? answer nowAsked by Brent on January 16, 2019 3:32 PMA
This would replace your deadbolt.
- Q I'm concerned about the backset. Our pool gate has a metal frame that is about 1 inch thick. Is t... answer nowAsked by Richard on November 29, 2018 1:59 PMA
No, the deadbolt only has a one-inch throw and does not have an extended version.
- Q Will this work on a gate that has 6 in wide spaces in between the bars? answer nowAsked by Tausha on July 7, 2018 6:29 PMA
Yes, it should not have a problem working with the gate so long as it is installed properly and the gate box is used. It will need to be cut and welded into place on a metal gate and the distance from post to the gate edge must be taken into account to ensure that the bolt is able to close securely into the receiving post. We recommend that you speak with our gate specialist before purchasing so we can make sure you have all of the right products for your needs.
- Q how many codes can be programmed at one time? I would need to be able to program 4-6 codes at any... answer nowAsked by David Degeneffe on June 2, 2018 8:48 PMA This lock is only able to handle 1 code. If you are looking for a lock to be able to handle multiple codes please see the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-fe595-keypad-lock-camelot-accent/
- Q I need to use this on a gate that is 2 inches thick will it work? answer nowAsked by Kelly on May 25, 2018 9:05 PMA Yes, you will need the extension kit designed for this lock. Please see the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-extension-kit/