Keyless Automatic Spring Latch Lock
Your lock is your primary line of defense. The Lockey M230 Keyless Automatic Spring Latch Lock is an auto-locking keyless door lock. Made from strong zinc alloy, stainless steel, and brass, the M230 can be used just about anywhere. It has a compact design, and will never lock you out.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- Virtually indestructible push button lock
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock fits tight to door
- Includes exterior and interior lock body
- Turnpiece on inside to retract spring latch
- Latch includes 1/4″ plunger bolt to protect against jimmying
- Covers a standard 2-1/8″ hole
- Single code
- Weatherproof performance
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple rotation of thumbturn with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Double combination (M230DC) available
- Gate box available
- Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 1 7/16″ W x 4 7/8″ H x 1 3/4″ D. With heavy-duty neoprene black trim plate: 5 5/8″ H x 2 1/2″ W x 1 7/8″ D
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Door thickness: 1 3/16″ ~ 2-5/32″
- Handing: Non-handed, fits left and right swing doors
- Backset: 2-3/8″ (2-3/4″ available upon request)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
White, Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, Jet Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Bright Brass, Antique Brass, Satin Brass, Bright Chrome
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Are both sides of the lock set approved for outdoor use? answer nowAsked by Steve on August 23, 2021 8:28 PMA
Yes! Both sides have the same weather rating and this model can be used on gate applications where both sides of the lock are exposed to the elements.
- Q If I need a 2 3/4 offset version of this lock, how do I specify that before purchase? answer nowAsked by Erik on July 14, 2021 10:59 PMA
The Lockey M230's now include an adjustable backset that can be 2 3/8" or 2 3/4".
- Q Do you have a sales outlet in Edmonton Alberta Canada answer nowAsked by M. Jenner on February 15, 2018 2:51 PMA You can easily purchase this item through our website and we offer to ship worldwide. You can choose to ship local carrier or UPS at checkout.
- Q 1. Does it lock automatically when closed? 2. Can it be set for back and fourth pass through wit... answer nowAsked by Bruce Davidson on May 26, 2017 9:19 PMA
Yes, this is always auto locking and there is not a way to put it into a passage mode. There is not a small version but you can use the 2835 lock which has a passage mode.