Lockey SUMO GL2DC
Double Combination Surface Mount Gate Lock
This lock is no pushover! The Lockey SUMO GL2DC gate lock protects your pool, dock or beach access during off hours with its keyed cylinder lockout function that prevents code use when locked. A well engineered auto-locking with passage mode option lets you effortlessly control the lock for your environment throughout the day.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Double Combination – Single Combination also available
- Easy to install surface mount gate kit, lock included
- Adapter kit available for chain link gates
- No welding needed
- Locks automatically
- Equipped with passage function
- Keyed cylinder lockout function prevents code use when locked
- Deadlocking spring latch prevents tampering
- Adjustable strike accommodates gaps between gate and post up to 2”
- One user code, thousands of possible combinations
- Changeable handing
- Built from zinc plated steel
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- Ideal for ornamental, aluminum, vinyl, and wood gates
- For Exterior and Interior Use
- Weather Resistant
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Please note: To retain product warranty, a slam prevention device must also be installed on the gate
Take down weak security at your gates with Sumo! You can depend on the SUMO GL2DC Double Combination Surface Mount Gate Lock to protect your pool, dock or beach access after hours. Double combination means you have to enter the access code for each side of your gate. Suitable for gates at public pools or private beaches where you control who enters and exits the property. Using the keyed cylinder lockout function, staff can lock the gate with the key and render both keypads inoperable. Everything will be locked down for the night so even users with the code cannot enter. The deadlocking spring latch prevents tampering, meaning no one will be able to jimmy the lock open. Passage mode is for times such as swimming or boating competitions, community pool or dock parties, or simply operating hours, where you have a lot of people coming and going through the gate. You don’t have time to be waiting for people to enter a code for each access. This lock is excellent for gates that surround your indoor and outdoor pools, docks, private beaches, or other liability areas to keep children from harm when you aren’t around to supervise them. No welding needed as the lock housing secures to your existing gate with the included mounting kit. Weather resistant and built from zinc plated steel, it will function in any situation. The SUMO GL2 is ideal for ornamental, aluminum, vinyl, and wood gates.
On Fence Post: 8 5/8 (H) x 1 1/2 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in., On Gate: 9 5/16 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
3 1/2 in.
2 to 5 digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Jet Black Marine Grade, Satin Chrome Marine Grade
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Double-Sided, Passage Mode, Privacy
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If the lock is in "passage" mode, will it still automatically lock when closed and someone exits ... answer nowAsked by Jeannette on December 14, 2022 4:48 PMA
Passage mode refers to the unit not requiring a code to open the door/gate. The lock will still latch shut but will not require a code to open the door again until passage mode is disabled.
- Q Does this work on a wooden gate? answer nowAsked by Carlos on May 30, 2022 7:54 PMA
This model can be used on most gate materials such as aluminum, vinyl, and wood gates.
- Q Can you have 2 separate codes? One for each door handle? answer nowAsked by Justin on May 6, 2022 5:50 PMA
You are able to set a different code on the interior and exterior unit!
- Q Does this gate need a closure in order to keep the warranty valid? answer nowAsked by Braidon on May 3, 2022 12:02 PMA
The lock is fully weather-rated and does not need to be installed within an enclosure when used for gate applications.
- Q Can this also be set for no combination needed. (Unlocked) answer nowAsked by Brett on November 16, 2021 5:07 PMA
Yes, this lock comes with a passage feature so you can enter without the combination if set to passage.
- Q How is the combination reset/changed - must the lock be unscrewed to do this? answer nowAsked by Arthur George on August 31, 2021 5:37 PMA
The keypad side of the lock will need to be removed from the gate to change the combination.
- Q How do you prevent this corroding in a beach environment? answer nowAsked by Steven on August 15, 2021 10:41 AMA
These units ship with a marine-grade finish to resist rust and corrosion in high salt/moisture environments. If needed, you can also apply a coat of anti-corrosion spray that can be found at normal hardware or marine stores.
- Q What does double combination mean? Have you have two codes? answer nowAsked by Andrea on March 10, 2021 1:33 PMA
Double Combination means that there is a keypad on both sides of the gate. A code will be needed to both enter and exit through the door.
- Q Is there a kit to fit this on a round frame chain-link gate? answer nowAsked by Ray Glidewell on February 23, 2021 11:03 AMA
There certainly is!
- Q Do the numbers have to be entered in a specific order? What's to keep someone from just pushing t... answer nowAsked by Rochelle on February 9, 2021 7:50 PMA
The combination does not need to be entered in a specific order, but if a number that is not part of the combination is depressed, the lock will not unlock even if the correct numbers were also input. All numbers in the combination must be depressed and all other numbers must be clear in order for the door to unlock.
Veronica Blanco (verified owner) –
I bought this lock for a rear fence/gate. It looks great and it is super safe and sturdy. Fantastic quality
The service from GoKeyless was impeccable, best price and super fast delivery. Highly recommended
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Elias (verified owner) –
Simple install. Lock looks great and keeps our home safe.
Highly recommended. Pay a little extra for quality.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Paula Dodsworth (verified owner) –
Installed on pool gates due to restrictions with COVID 19. Had to call locksmith to install and order longer screws for installation. Seem to be working jqy
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Andre Williams (verified owner) –
Works well, but was a bit tedious to install. Lots of pieces to put together. Had 2 handymen turn down the install once looking at the instructions and all the pieces.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch