Lockey SUMO GL2DC
Double Combination Surface Mount Gate Lock
This lock is no pushover! The Lockey SUMO GL2DC gate lock protects your pool, dock or beach access during off hours with its keyed cylinder lockout function that prevents code use when locked. A well engineered auto-locking with passage mode option lets you effortlessly control the lock for your environment throughout the day.
- Double Combination
- Easy to install surface mount gate kit, lock included
- No welding needed
- Locks automatically
- Equipped with passage function
- Keyed cylinder lockout function prevents code use when locked
- Deadlocking spring latch prevents tampering
- Adjustable strike accommodates gaps between gate and post up to 2”
- One user code, thousands of possible combinations
- Changeable handing
- Built from zinc plated steel
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- Ideal for ornamental, aluminum, vinyl, and wood gates
- For Exterior and Interior Use
- Weather Resistant
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Take down weak security at your gates with Sumo! You can depend on the SUMO GL2DC Double Combination Surface Mount Gate Lock to protect your pool, dock or beach access after hours. Double combination means you have to enter the access code for each side of your gate. Suitable for gates at public pools or private beaches where you control who enters and exits the property. Using the keyed cylinder lockout function, staff can lock the gate with the key and render both keypads inoperable. Everything will be locked down for the night so even users with the code cannot enter. The deadlocking spring latch prevents tampering, meaning no one will be able to jimmy the lock open. Passage mode is for times such as swimming or boating competitions, community pool or dock parties, or simply operating hours, where you have a lot of people coming and going through the gate. You don’t have time to be waiting for people to enter a code for each access. This lock is excellent for gates that surround your indoor and outdoor pools, docks, private beaches, or other liability areas to keep children from harm when you aren’t around to supervise them. No welding needed as the lock housing secures to your existing gate with the included mounting kit. Weather resistant and built from zinc plated steel, it will function in any situation. The SUMO GL2 is ideal for ornamental, aluminum, vinyl, and wood gates.
On Fence Post: 8 5/8 (H) x 1 1/2 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in., On Gate: 9 5/16 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
3 1/2 in.
2 to 5 digits
Jet Black Marine Grade, Satin Chrome Marine Grade
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Double Sided, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How many different push button codes can you have operating the lock at one time? Is it one code ... answer nowAsked by Teri FIsher on October 8, 2019 7:06 PMAnswered by the admin
As this is a mechanical lock and not an electronic model, you can only have one active access code at a time. To have the ability to enroll individual access codes, please feel free to check into any of our Electronic styles. For more information, you are welcome to dial into our sales line at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q Says it doesn't need to be welded, but can it be welded? answer nowAsked by Ian on October 8, 2019 6:08 PMAnswered by the admin
It can be welded into place if desired.