Lockey SUMO SGL-DS
Double Sided Gravity Latch
You can’t defy gravity. The Lockey SUMO SGL-DS Double Sided Gravity Latch provides a heavy-duty solution to secure your gates. This pull-to-open gravity latch features an unguided, advanced catching system with 2 independent latching hooks. Suitable for nearly any gate material.
- Double sided heavy duty gravity gate latch – single sided model available
- Advanced catching system
- 2 independent latching hooks
- Dependable, built to last
- Easy installation and adjustment
- Perfect for metal, vinyl, and wood gates
- Vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Minimum Post Size: 1 1/2 in.
- Maximum Post Size: 5 in.
- Ideal Gate Gap: 3/4 in.
- Minimum Gate Gap: 1/2 in.
- Maximum Gate Gap: 1 1/4 in.
- 2 keys included
- Comparable to D&D Technologies LokkLatch gravity latches
The Lockey SUMO SGL-DS Double Sided Gravity Latch provides a heavy-duty solution to secure your gates. This pull-to-open gravity latch features an unguided, advanced catching system with 2 independent latching hooks. The gravity latch is lightweight and allows for vertical and horizontal adjustment to fit on gates of various post lengths and gaps. The SGL-DS is quick and easy to install with just a couple brackets, a drill, and a screwdriver. If you need to change the locks, the cylinders are rekeyable. Dependable and suitable for nearly any gate material. Two keys are included to give to staff for locking up for the night or for quick access.
5.75 (H) x 3.75 (W) x 1.5 (D) in.
|Minimum Post Size|
1 1/2 in.
|Maximum Post Size|
1/2 to 1 1/4 in.
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can the lock have a keyed on both sides.? For entering and for exiting the fenced area. answer nowAsked by August 19, 2020 11:39 AMonAnswered by the admin
This unit does feature a key cylinder on both sides of the unit.
- Q I see that the minimum post size is 1.5 inches. What is the Maximum? answer nowAsked by June 30, 2020 7:03 PMonAnswered by the admin
The maximum post thickness for this model is 5 inches.