Master Lock 1177
ProSeries Resettable Combination Padlock
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Cabinet Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9002
- ProSeries resettable combination lock (1177/1177D)
- Designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- Set-your-own 4-digit combination for convenience and security; 10,000 possible combinations
- No reset tool required
- Large ergonomic dials with exclusive blind dial feature permit operation with gloves, in low light or complete darkness
- Deadlocking mechanism protects against prying, shimming and rap attacks
- Shackle seal and dial dust cover protect internal components and dials for trouble-free operation
- 2-1/4″ (57mm) wide shrouded solid brass body for superior corrosion resistance
- 1-1/16″ (28mm) octagonal boron-carbide shackle with shrouded feature for maximum cut resistance
Best Used For
- Utility Meters, Substations & Cable Boxes
- Construction Sites & Equipment Industrial,
- Storefront & Business Gates
- Manufacturing Environments
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do I have to buy another lock if I forget the combination I didn't write it down answer nowAsked by May 22, 2021 5:47 PMonA
For troubleshooting assistance if the code has been forgotten, we would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer for support. Master Lock can be reached at 800-464-2088.
- Q What is the clear width between the shackles, and the clear height between shackle and lock? answer nowAsked by April 23, 2020 2:44 PMonA
The shackle clearance width is 15/16in (24mm) and the clearance height is 1-1/16in (27mm).
- Q Does this lock hold up to driving if used on the outside of a semi? Road grit? Dust? Gravel? Rain... answer nowAsked by January 9, 2020 8:53 AMonA
There should not be an issue in this application as this deadbolt was designed for exterior/construction environments.
- Q Can this be cut off with bolt cutters or any tool? answer nowAsked by January 7, 2020 6:01 PMonA
The raised walls of this unit make the shackle very difficult to reach with bolt cutters and other tools. However, this may also depend on the application in which it is installed.
- Q Can I set more than one code for access? I would like to have two codes. answer nowAsked by July 16, 2019 7:53 AMonA
This model is a mechanical, single combination padlock. Only one code may be set at a time. If you are looking for a lock that can hold multiple entry codes, you will want to take a look into the electronic lock series.
- Q Will it stand up to harsh winter weather while exposed on the coast? answer nowAsked by May 20, 2019 10:40 PMonA
It should have no issue working in harsh weather.