Wireless Digital PIN Keypad System
$589.74 – $717.25
Your security essentials kit. The Networx NETDKPAK Wireless Keypad System consists of the Networx NETPANEL and the NETPDK Digital PIN keypad to create a top-notch wireless keypad solution. This access system provides advanced features and functions, such as automatic scheduling, event logs, and support for up to 2,000 doors.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
NETWORX NETDK Wireless Keypad
- Weatherproof Front-End Wireless Reader
- Wall Mount: Single gang box
- Maximum Wire Length to NETPANEL: 200 feet (61m)
- Recommended Wire Size: 24 AWG minimum
- NETDK has flying leads for power, relays, and remote release
- Power: Supplied by NETPANEL transformer
- Self-contained PC Managed Wireless Access Control Panel
- Accommodates 5,000 Users
- Advanced Programming Features: Emergency Commands including Global Lockout and Global Passage, Ambush Code, Guard Tour Codes
- 5 Pre-defined Administration User Levels including Master, Installer, Manager, Supervisor and Basic User
- NETPANEL can be configured to allow a user to pass in both directions–or in only one direction–through a controlled door; for example, a door can be configured to allow everyone to exit, but only a select few to enter. Log entries indicate the specific keypad used
- Coordinates EASILY with Wiegand 26-bit readers; No need to replace your existing card badges and reader hardware. Supports Wiegand device data, red LED, green LED, and sounder
- Wireless programming requires DL-Windows software (Download FREE at Alarmlock.com website) and Networx Gateway (sold separately)
- Execute new network-wide capabilities including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock from any Networx keypad, or the network’s PC
- 12V power supply, with transformer and rechargeable 4hr. back-up battery provided. No supplementary power supplies needed for keypad/reader, or electric lock
- On demand user, and user and group scheduling (500 timed schedule capacity), including automated lock/unlock, enable/disable users, enable/disable groups, and 4 “Quick Schedules”
- Burglary Alarm Disarm Function: Allow you to set up a window of time where if any Group 1 User Code is entered within this window, the AUX Relay will be activated for 2 seconds. This relay can be used with a Burglary Alarm Control Panel that has a key switch disarm option to disarm the alarm
- On demand audit trail reporting with time/date stamp (Prior 35,000 events)
- Two Form-C Relays
- Inputs for door position contact to indicate the status of the door, ajar, open or closed
- Inputs for a remote release button or sensor; NEVER use the REMOTE RELEASE INPUT terminals for emergency exit wiring. Typically Fire Alarm System will interrupt power to maglocks ensuring exit doors are unlocked
- T2, and T3 Trilogy customers who maintain user and door information can continue to use their existing DL-Windows database to seamlessly manage Networx
- Bi-directional communication using highest level of commercially available encryption (128-bit AES PC)
- Remote System Management: Accomplished with VPN/remote capability
- Locate the NETPANEL in an easily accessible location for servicing, within 200 feet of the keypads and/or prox readers. Mount the NETPANEL in a location that provides air circulation around the unit, particularly directly above the housing. Do not install the NETPANEL in confined locations
Keyed security systems just don’t cut it anymore. The Networx NETDKPAK Wireless Digital PIN Keypad System combines Networx Wireless Keypads and NetPanel to create a top-notch wireless keypad solution for use with maglocks, strikes, electric strikes, and electrified exit devices. This access system provides advanced features and functions, such as automatic scheduling, event logs, and support for up to 2000 doors. The Networx NetPanel communicates via a Networx Gateway connected to any Windows-based PC. This gateway typically mounts on a wall or ceiling within range of your NETPANEL(S). An antenna comes built into the NETPANEL for communicating wirelessly with the gateway. The great thing about these gateways is you only need one for up to 63 NETPANELS, which are also compatible with the Wiegand interface. This means if you have existing Wiegand 26-bit readers, which covers most of what you’ll find installed today as far as existing card systems go, you can add wireless control to the door without needing to replace your readers. Networx keypads seamlessly share one common database hosted on free Alarm Lock software, along with Networx locks and standalone Trilogys as well. Everything you need to power the system is self-contained within the NETPANEL, so another power source is not required. The important thing to remember with Networx is because this is not an open architecture system, you can have it up and running in very little time, and at a small portion of the cost of other systems because you won’t incur the expense and coding time required for integrating the manufacturer’s wireless access control software into an existing platform.
Housing: 10.5 (H) x 8.5 (W) x 3 (D) in.
Front-end Only, Keypad
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
2 Year Manufacturer
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST